• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Oblivion Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I play Oblivion, I recently uninstalled due to texture issues.
(If you can give me a link to a site that can better solve this problem or a forum that has it already solved, please do).
Note: I don't have direct2drive.
I reinstalled it a day ago and I downloaded a few mods (but did not add them to the Data folder yet) as well as OBSE and OMM. Would anyone mind telling me the files in the Oblivion Directory (Not inside of the Data folder) because I moved the files in there and I may've moved a required .dll file or something on accident.

When I installed the Oblivion patch it gave me "Old File not found. However, a file of the same name was found. No update was done because of this." Yet it gave me a "OK" or "CANCEL" button while the other did not.. While this happened last time I did the update (before reinstallation) Oblivion works fine for another 4 months. But when I run the Shivering Isles it gives the SAME error then stops the update.
Please note I COMPLETELY removed Oblivion from the computer, saves and all.
Any idea how to fix this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.