• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Failest Moments in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Have you ever had a moment in Hearthstone where something unintended happened? Maybe a mistargeted spell? Accidental click of the End Turn button? Can you share maybe one of these instances?

Because lol for me, there was a time when I had 2 Ogre Magi, and I accidentally cast on myself fireball. Dealt like 8 dmg to me (ouch!). Using the Druid, there was this one moment when I was supposed to restore 8 health to myself, when the mouse moved itself to heal the Sen'jin Shieldmasta from 3 to 5 oh my god.

Has anyone had related pain like this? Or am I the only one?

Yeah. I had the most depressing moment a while back. I had 2 losses on my hunter in an arena run, and I was going to lose after my turn. I was just a few points shy on killing the opponent, and I just needed a spell card that dealt damage (arcane shot, kill command, whatever) to finish him off.

When I drew my card, I got a stranglethorn tiger. I was upset, and I did my measly hits to the opponent's face and I dropped the tiger and I immediately pressed end turn. However, I forgot I had a Tundra Rhino up, and it gave my tiger charge. I realized it after it was too late, and it took me quite some time to recover.

...And the rhino doesn't cease to give me problems. I had was playing lock and had giants on the field against a hunter. He had only a rhino up, but I didn't want to kill it because I felt that it was insignificant and that I'd lose pressure (I was ~10 hp, and was going to lose within the next few turns if I didn't get some damage on him). NEVER DO THAT. I forgot about his charge, and that lost me the game when he top decked a highmane. /le sigh

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

He's down to 8, I got 2 headcracks in hand as rogue, I got ready to attack Questing adventurer. I attack with the minion BEFORE using headcracks, miss the game by 2 damage, all because of that.

Level 8
I accidentally misclicked and cast Dream on my own Ysera after I had played 2 Nightmares on it and was going to play the third. Still won cuz I had taunted up, but still got really sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.