• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heart of Black Forest

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
site_news.gif
site_news.gif
The Heart of a Blackest Forest
by Eldin HawkWing

243946-albums8567-picture103976.png

Template/Terrain Info
An Ancient Location that is Now Hard to Find because of Strong Fog
This map can be useful for Creating Melee Maps, Survival,LOAP or anything You like.
Some Screenshots are Capture when its WIP thats why one of them are Looks Empty.
Some Tree's are Very Stick together just to make it Useful for Melee Maps.​
Map FEATURES
► I Put a right pathing blockers since I did not use Blizzard Cliffs.
► The Weather are Stormy, It has Strong Fog, Heavy Wind and Heavy Rain.
► Some Cliffs Are not walkable To make it Near to Reality.
► The Environment has a well Detailed.
► Custom Waters, Trees and Rocks.
► Trees are Destructible.
SCREENSHOTS
243946-albums8573-picture103974.png

243946-albums8573-picture103973.png

243946-albums8573-picture103972.png
243946-albums8573-picture103971.png

243946-albums8573-picture103970.png

243946-albums8573-picture103969.png
243946-albums8573-picture103968.png

243946-albums8573-picture103967.png

243946-albums8573-picture103966.png

243946-albums8573-picture103965.png
Credits List
Special Thanks

► HappyTauren - Grass Model
► Fingolfin - Pine Tree's and Oak Tree's Model.
► Born2Modificate - Felsen Rocks
► Fladdermasken - For The Help
► StoPCampinGn00b - For Description Template
► Da Beast - For The Help
► Eagle XI - For Solving My Problem
► WaterKnight - For solving my 2nd Problem

[tr][TD]Must Read
[TD]

[tr][TD]
Last Month I am planning to create a Melee Map But then i Decided to make it just a Template Map.
This Template are Created in a Couple of Months so that i Hope you like it.
If I Use someone's model or your model but i didnt give credits. just tell me.
If you see my Failure Just Comment Below and i Will Fix it immediately or Instantly.

Keywords:
Template,Terrain,Map,Stormy,WeatherBad,BadWeather,StrongFog,Fog,HeavyWind,Wind,HeavyRain,Rain,Hawkmap,Dark,Grey,Black,Blackest,Forest,Jungle,DarkJungl
Contents

Heart of Black Forest (Map)

Reviews
19:32, 28th Nov 2015 Shadow Fury: Some improvements would make this template divine so I'll just wait for them.

M

19:32, 28th Nov 2015
Shadow Fury: Some improvements would make this template divine so I'll just wait for them.

Level 3
Finally !
After a Long Months!.. Well im not Gonna Rate it.
I also Help Something in This Map..

Hope you guys Like It..

Level 21
This is a template clearly directed to those who are searching for a forest during a bad weather. It really looks gloomy as it should, but it also looks monotonous and repetitive. In this template, the trees are just too prevalent. While in the other template you used them moderately, here they feel too spammed. Remember that if this template is to be used for playable purposes, too many trees block the sight of the normal camera view, which is annoying. I'm also wondering why you omitted the "Leaves" tile. I believe they would suit very well with the rest of the tiles since most of them have a tonality of green and the "Leaves" tile aren't mostly that colour.
In regard to doodads, you could've unleashed your creativity with them. Since the atmosphere is windy, you might expect to find some debris spread here and there, not just lots of vegetation and nothing more, especially considering you've implemented a shipwreck somewhere in the forest. Some wooden remains cluttered all over the forest nearby the crash would be handsome. In addition, as I stated in your other template, you could also decorate the water with some environmental doodads (lily pads, cattails, seaweeds etc...)

I feel a little dubious on this one so I prefer to await improvements before giving it an approval. It is therefore set to needs fix.