• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Healing Ward Targeting Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
The targeting circle for Healing Ward does not seem to change, regardless of what I set the Area of Effect to...I've changed the Area of Effect on the spell, and the aura the ward gets, to 350...but the circle is still large. What value do I have to change in order to decrease the size of the targeting circle?

Level 20
It's actually its buff . Whatsoever you change the area of effect . The Circle model's scaling value won't change . Unless you have to import another model of that circle but with lower/higher sizes . As far as I know , The models' size can't be changed through buffs' tab .

He's talking about the Spell Circle, the one when you press a spell (ex. blizzard) a circle will show at your pointer.

Level 4
Yeah that's a good idea with that Blizzard, I make all my spells with ground-area-circle after Blizzard skill... you change it to 0 waves or shards, 0 damage and utilize it with triggers, in your case create dummy unit or entirely new healing ward at target point of ability being cast, it works...

Status
Not open for further replies.