• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hayate Random Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 Samurai I have here with Overkill Adjustment+Filter
I know they have proportion problem, I will make a digital version of them later

The name for them is generated using japanese name generator website (Forgot which one, I will find it later)
Name Will be change to something more suitable If I think one
attachment.php

Kaza Ryushi
A Samurai that is weak, has a body easily sick (Idea come from one of the bleach character)
He doesnt rely on brute force but use gentle to defeat the Strong (Gentle Style?) :V (Like Chinese's... er.... tai Ji?)
Extremely Skillful
Main Weapon = Katana
Let The Powah Flou Laik Wind~~~

attachment.php

A very trolling samurai, He's clown the enemy and plays as he fight his opponent, the drawing here is his "Serious Face", most of the time he looks very... trolling, A very Skillfull and powerful swordsman, Uses Impractical Way to defeat his opponent, Is A "Police", Has a Younger Sister
Has a Good friend from other country (Gentleman Guy)
(Idea mainly Comes From Kamina from Gurren Laggann)
Main Weapon = OOdachi (By Using it Improperly [Spin Around XD])
Anything can be used When Use Properly, Including your own weakness and bad situation~~~

attachment.php

The "Typical Samurai", Very Strict, Loyal, And don't really do jokes or sarcasm, (Yeah.. A boring Guy)
Overpowerly Powerful, Extremely Powerful, Nickname is Akaoni (Red Demon), One Guy Rivals a Small Army when He was human, Has A Daughter (an Archer, Japanese Style)
This guy is the "God/Demon of War"
God or demon is up to you when you want to say him, it depends on your definition of War. Half Demon/god when He was human, He is a God/demon after that. He can make a small army falter just by having his aura of killing intention around. And He can Break Enemy's Sword easily when he successfully strike the intended strike. (One Piece Zoro? XD)
He Use SuperOP Bruteforce with skillful swordsmanship,When He was Human, One of his arm is red and looks like beast hand.
Main Weapon=katana+Enemy's weapon
Anything Shall Be In my way, Cut Shall I~~~

I am thinking of them as a culture 70% Copy from japanese Culture but I put my own "stuff" to them, I am not sure how to say but :V well

:p

Attachments

• Masuo Sachio.png
    Masuo Sachio.png
    670.3 KB · Views: 223
  • Ohishi Sojuro.png
    Ohishi Sojuro.png
    948.8 KB · Views: 173
  • Kaza Ryushi.png
    Kaza Ryushi.png
    686.2 KB · Views: 198
I like the old paper aspect :D I think my favourite is the on in the middle.

Thank you,
Here's a Quick One done in my computer, I was Lazy, and not sure how to deal with thin line, so I use a super Thick Line to do this

I will try different style in the future :p
151016d1449967841-hayate-random-art-kaza-ryushicoloured.png

Attachments

• Kaza RyushiColoured.png
    Kaza RyushiColoured.png
    213.2 KB · Views: 159
Level 15
imo second one is coolest (somehow looks like luffy lol)
last one is most epic, and before that is second coolest, the blue light looks awesome

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

i wonder when you will make a model of your avatar :)

Draw fluffy for fun
attachment.php

WIP Concept Art for Modeling Contest... Is a modeling contest but I just want to waste my time on concept art, And Most probably not going to finish it :V but anyway, Will see what happen, I will make it even if Cannot make it to the deadline anyway..

154185d1461591595-hayate-random-art-concept-artogrecannonersquad.png

Attachments

• Luffy.png
    Luffy.png
    921.5 KB · Views: 85
  • Lines.png
    Lines.png
    332.6 KB · Views: 74
  • TouchUpLuffy.png
    TouchUpLuffy.png
    902.8 KB · Views: 252
  • Concept ArtOgreCannonerSquad.png
    Concept ArtOgreCannonerSquad.png
    635.4 KB · Views: 984
Last edited:

Roland

R

Roland

Looks bizarre.. Unfortunately I can't give you a positive feedback although it needs some Improvements on the details and the texturing of this golem.. But I'd give you a Decent score of 7/10

Woah that's way cool. What kind of golem?

Thanks, but i also not sure what kind of golem is it,

Just randomly made it :p

Looks bizarre.. Unfortunately I can't give you a positive feedback although it needs some Improvements on the details and the texturing of this golem.. But I'd give you a Decent score of 7/10

Haha, It's kinda still in progress,
This is mainly done with manipulation :p I draw a clump of rock, and CnP that one rock into this golem, :p this is some accident effect i get :p
gotta add in more things in later

Oohh, it looks cool and scratchly. I like some parts of shading,
but it has too much highlights and also shadows on some parts making it lack details.

I will deal with that :)

Indeed, the visual aspect is quite rare. It's as if it is throwing mind tricks on us or as if we are seeing some sort of cloaking field or even a gaseous form.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.