• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Havoc animated

Keywords:
havoc helicopter aircraft
Contents

Havoc animated (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Useful, quality model.
Level 3
wait whats havoc? ow well nice killst4r like all models you do u make em perfect i used atleast 5-10 models in my new map. which can be found in the map section called starcraft taktics.

Level 3
heyy killst4r do u think you can make a few halo models like warthogs and elites u can find pics at www.bungie.net and mabe even a ghost.

Level 7
this looks like the helicopter in renegade that havoc shot down while....uhh...forgot her name was piloting it anyway nice job perfect for my cinematic

Level 3
Great model! There isn't much to say about it really, except that it looks cool! It doesn't have a lot of animations, but I mean, it's a helicopter, what can it do except flying? :p Anyways, the windows that are in the middle of the cocpit look bad without the textures of the other windows, and the filesize can make some computers lag...still, it looks damn good in-game!

Rated 4/5 by Daande.
[/b]

Level 1
Wow this is prety darn awesome... but what it could use.. is a hover bouncy thing... like how when helecopters arnt moving they kind of go up and down.. ya know? ofcorse .. good.. that would make it perfect.. well just under perfect. that + a back rotar blade would make it perfect.. with out that blade it should be doin circles and spinning its self.

Level 3
WOAHHHHHH. hey insted of kerrigan make a medic. and make ur dieng animation like the one on my avatar. 5/5 for all your models

Level 13
ihateuall - theres already a medic that works, but it is poor quality around the face. o and i got my avatar from the same website u got urs. how funny.

Level 3
Don't you guys really hate when theres a cool futrue model but its sometimes useless because using that stupid, cheap old flying machine voice is dumb. So I hope that you create that or/and made a Sound section, but still 5/5 since this is the only good helicopter model in Warcraft history.

Level 25
Just for anyone who wants the author to make Starcraft models: He doesn't have to. He can do whatever he wants. You have no say in it. If he doesn't want to make all the Starcraft models, then he doesn't make them. If he does, then he does.

Anywho, looks nice

Level 3
Does this übercool thing have any attachmentpoints?
Im trying to use clusterrocket ability, but the rockets fly out of its nose, and not by the side as the spell-animation does.

By the way, killst4r, does any of your starcrafttowers (pulselaser especically) have attachmentpoints? I couldnt make *origin* nor *on top*
work (i gave them inventory abillity, so they cane use orb-items) but nothing shows up (yes, i changed *weapon* to the above*) .. any points that should work?

Second .. i mean third .. is there anyplace here where i can find icons for the cannons? It isnt excactly sexy to have cannontower-icon for the artillary :wink:

Superduper models and skins!

Geo

Geo

Level 1
great model 5/5

but where can i dl the sounds for this model plz tell me ... :)