• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Have you ever teased death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Be serious here.

I have...but I cheated. When you OD on oxycodone you're not suppose to live >>;

(and before you freak out, I take it on prescription and I lost track of my schedule so I took too many in one day)

(and no, I was no where near an OD. I only took like 40mg, which really f'd me up for the day)

Level 13
I consider diving (in water) teasing death, especially when you push yourself to the absolute limit.

Level 34
Death teases me. : (

I don't think I've ever really been close to dying. I suppose I've done some dangerous stuff, like hiking up or down steep mountain paths, gone off pretty big drops snowboarding, or driving extremely tired (which sucks) and or fast. That sorta stuff.

Level 12
About 3 years ago i was riding a bus, when it stoped at a stop I didnt do anything but when it was about to move i sudenly realised that this is my stop, I dashed to the door and jumped out of the bus the door griped my bag and my jacket but not enough to hold me, I pulled my jacket out and the bus drove away. after that i realised how risky my action was, if the bus door would have held me the bus could have dragged me through the street or knocked me down and ran me over.

Level 7
I do this all the time, I stopped a bus right when he was leaving the stop and I walked in, when he started riding away and closing the door I jumped out of it and lied there on the grass =] It is really fun, once the guy called police and I had to pay a fucking $300 fine -.-, I still do it tho...

Level 6
i was dead once ...
dunno if you know i have an articifal heart valve
and it was like 10 seconds they connected me to a heart and lungs machine and int he moment they stoped my heart from beating so they can connect me i was dead

Level 6
I was drowning. i was about 7 years old, when i fell over in a sea kayak. sea kayaks are build so you can prevent yourself from not falling out when falling over, to perform a greenlander turn (turning your kayak around again while sitting in it). so in a sea kayak, you have to retract your legs to get out. however, when i fell over, i panicked, and before my mother saved me i started to faint, and had time to think "this is the end for me".

I was drowning when i was 7 years old in Montenegro ( My parents were in a cafe ), but a stranger saved me.Lol.
I was hit by a car when i was 8 years old :((((
I was being surrounded by a gang of people with knives, i had 9 years and they stole my money and phone ( The phone was a peace of shit so i don't bother ).
When i was 10 years my fruit tree fell right next to my house, there was a storm that night :/
I was parashooting when i had 12 years ( It wasn't big or anything but i could have died )
Wonder what would happen next....

Level 6
Dreadnought[dA];1204909 said:
IDK if this counts, but I once said, "God listens to Slayer" to my mother. If you knew her, you would be amazed I'm still alive.

If your mom is like that, im surprised you even tried.

Level 9
Well there we some situation when i cheated death.
But the day will come when the death will come to my door and i wont be able to cheat it anymore :D
The sooner the better :D

I want to die at least 1 time ....
In my life :D

I was never serious about death.
IDK why...

Status
Not open for further replies.