1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Has anybody done a

Discussion in 'Idea Factory' started by gamerzer0, Nov 4, 2008.

1. woxx

woxx

Resources:
    Resources:
    YEY! I got my computer and will now start the project by my own. send me ideas or information about marvel/dccomic/capcom so i can make it as good as possible

When i finished the terrain and normal units i will host the project

Last edited: Dec 7, 2008
  2. gamerzer0

gamerzer0

Resources:
    Resources:
    you can always do research ur self lol they have a marvel dictionary and dc actully capcom is mainly street fighter n such i come home on chrismas breaks

3. gamerzer0

gamerzer0

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is all just ruff draft of spell ideas you can tweak it how ever you want or change w/e

Spiderman
    Biography ( IM sure IM not the only Marvel fanatic who plays wc somebody can fill in these if they wish
    Hero type (Agi)
    Starting stats Str 15 Agi 20 Int !4
    Skill Sheet
    Spidey sense( Passive) increases dodge chance and chance to dodge a lethal shot that would otherwise kill him

Web Bullets( nuke) shoots out a barrage of web formed into bullets at a target which do dmg and daze the person

Web Sling ( Targeted nuke) he makes a slingshot out of web grabbing onto the Ground and shooting towards a target drop kicking them and knocking them back XX distance and dazing them for XX secs

Sticky feet (Disable) ensnares targets feet in web making it impossible for them to move for XX secs

Web Shield (self targeted Buff) Encases him self in a web shield that can either be a duration buff or instant it can block either spells or dmg or just increase armor n chance to avoid any dmg spell or physical wise

Maximum Spider ( Ultimate ) The way this goes in the video game is he juggles the target in the air by kicking them then he grabs them with web swings them around and then throws them to the ground
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ironman
    Hero Type (IM not sure)
    Starting stats ( not sure either)
    Skill sheet
    Charging Blast (nuke/aoe) Now what IM thinking for this skill since IM a ironman fanatic is that he can either shoot a simple single small beam of energy at somebody or release a much bigger beam affecting multiple ppl so what IM thinking is to have it chargeable the longer you charge it the more dmg you get from the beam say like anything above 2 secs is a aoe wide spread beam that ignites the ground on fire and dealing aoe dmg now once you charge it for what ever duration you choose it will give you a aoe target cursor but the effect still stays the same if you charge it for -2 your shot becomes a nuke I guess I dono how we works rly IM sure you can find some way to make it work and -2 is single target nuke that does dot

Fusion energy core(Buff) increases HP by XX amount cuss the fusion core is what's keeping Ironman alive

And all I can think of now is a ultimate so

Warmachine (Ultimate) Ironman calls in Warmachine to double Team a targeted area with missiles and lasers
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Deadpool
    Hero type (Agi)
    Starting stats Str !7 Agi 19 Int10
    Skill Sheet

Slice n dice (Aoe) Targets an area then Charges towards The mark while slicing everything in his path with his two swords with a chance to maim the target

I don't know much bout Deadpool rly I just know he's a good guy with swords n smg's who can teleport

Colossus
    Hero Type (Str)
    Starting stats STr 23 agi 14 int 14
    Skill Sheet

Knock out punch (Stun/nuke) Colossus launches a powerful punch that knocks out his target for XX secs while doing XX dmg

Impervious (passive) Colossus can become nearly impervious to dmg thus far reducing physical dmg by XX

Metallic alloy (Buff) Colossus' metal body has adverse reactions to magical beings thus far he can backfire a Negative spell at the opposing target every XX min

n that's all I have for colossus
    n the thing nide have to think more on venom n carnage n just bout everybody else on marvel

4. woxx

woxx

Resources:
    Resources:
    The drop kick sounds kinda hard to make since im not very advanced with triggers but i can se what i can do:grin:
    Also the int of spiderman, 4 is to low since he will have no mana to cast his spells

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  5. gamerzer0

gamerzer0

Resources:
    Resources:
    hows it going

6. Fundo!

Fundo!

Resources:
    Resources:
    My Xmen Map?

HI ive been working on an xmen aos for a while now, if u guys wanna help finish an almost complete map pls contact me, i just need a multiboard and items, other than that the map is pretty much complete. It has 30 heros ill post the map and see if u like it. i stopped working on it a while ago thers just sumthngs i cant do alone.

All the heros have custom spells, almost all of them r triggered. Tons of thought has been put into this map,being a marvel fan myself :D...Its a remake of my old Xmen: the resistance map, pls tell me if u can help a fellow marvel fan, I could also upload the old version of the map that has items and is playable and not just for testing if u like.

ok many of the tooltips got messed up in the copying over and some of the abilitites r a bit buggy due to the copyng over and name changes etc. bt the general idea of the map is there, just needs final tweaking ofcourse

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  7. gamerzer0

gamerzer0

Resources:
    Resources:
    why would you come into my thread trying to recruit us for ur own map when we're doing our own map?

8. Fundo!

Fundo!

Resources:
    Resources:
    i dont mean any offense its just that the title of ur thread is has anyone done a marvel related map? and yes i have, and if u would like, u can help me achieve this, if not then cool...

9. woxx

woxx

Resources:
    Resources:
    Actually, Fundo is right. But if you hade read the other posts you should understand that we are allready making a map.

10. SanKakU

SanKakU

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i'll check some of it out. i wonder what the xmen map is like...
    i myself was looking into making an aos kinda map i guess and i know i have a learning curve ahead of me and i figured a good way to go about starting an aos is to look at enfos and just start modifying that. since i don't know any good aos besides dota or tgs and both of those maps are locked.
    so, i might see if i can lend a hand to this stuff. let me know what you need help with guys. so far i have advanced most of the way to finishing a tag game myself. it'll be at version 1.0 soon. basically all i have left to do is make everything look the best it can and finish balancing and making things more interesting and adding more variety without adding imbalance. oh and btw i started my map from scratch and only after mostly completing it started looking at enfos and kodo tag to help me finish it. although midway through i looked at wardraft which helped alot and of course all the stuff at hiveworkshop has helped.

edit: hey Fundo! either your xmen map is protected or you use a bizarre WE.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
  11. gamerzer0

gamerzer0

Resources:
    Resources:
    enfos isint a aos the only aos feature is the heros with upgradeable skills on a high factor dot aos eota gota smota aom hosk aotz doe are all aos type maps

12. Fundo!

Fundo!

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol sankaku its protected, but ive updated it alot in te past few days, now theres a multiboard and i added a few functions too. I just need some help on the items if u would like to help, or u could jus help improve any of the game systems in the map. I could also help u make ur map look better if u would like?

13. gamerzer0

gamerzer0

Resources:
    Resources:
    you guys mind taking ur discussion to ur own thread plz :)

14. SanKakU

SanKakU

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    well, i was volunteering to check out whatever...and now we got a guy with a protected map and another guy who isn't going to even show his map. it doesn't seem like i have anything to say.

15. Fundo!

Fundo!

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol ill hook u up with the map wen im finished tweaking it

16. TheCheat

TheCheat

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is this still in progress? If so, I want in.
    I'm a big Marvel nerd (I mean, I have the Marvel Encyclopedia for Christ's sake... 351 pages A-Z) and I don't think the Marvel heroes/villains suggested by gamerzer0 are appropriate. The heroes/villains for Marvel (DC Capcom too) should be fan based, like these: Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine and The Incredible Hulk. Alternatively the villains should be: Doctor Doom, Magneto, The Green Goblin, Red Skull and Galactus.
    So... can I get in on this or what?

17. woxx

woxx

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, i was supposed to make it but i havent worked on it for a long time now. But it seems like you realy into it. I dont feel like working on this and should have sayd this a long time ago. But if you used to make maps i would say you are the perfect person for this job:grin:

18. TheCheat

TheCheat

Resources:
    Resources:
    except I'm also an idea guy.... : \

19. woxx

woxx

Resources:
    Resources:
    w00t. well in that case we have a problem:con:
    i dont realy think i can make the map myself, if you really cant make or find anyone to make the map for you i can try.
    But please post you ideas any time here:thumbs_up: