• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Harry Potter SPOILERS! Don't Read This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
...and yet you still do.

Hed-Wig dies
Mr. Weasley dies
Moody dies
Snape is killed by Voldemort
Voldemort kills Harry
Harry is resurrected
Harry himself was the last Horcrux
Harry, Ron, Cho, Hermione, and Neville kill Voldemort
Harry marries Ginny Weasley and has three kids
Ron and Hermione marry and have two children.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 32
Delet this thread please. For all we know those arent true anyway, but even if they are real, I scrolled down bwfro I could read anymore than 2...
The thread violates no site rules: it stands.

I did, however, rename it and added Ralle's [hidden][/hidden] tags. [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/reputation.php?p=241540"]Thanks Ralle.[/self]

~ Thread edited and renamed.

Level 10
I have no idea where you get half of that stuff, those are all rumors. Hell, even this is questionable.
Someone hacked into the publisher's system and stole the book. This was his official message:

* Harry Potter 0day

Dear my brothers,

Voldemort killed Hermione. Yes, that's true. And we knew that 2 days ago.

This is the end of the not yet published (someone could call that 0day) book

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows .

At the end of the story Hagrid was killed by Snape in the attempt of ambush Hermione and Ron.
Ron and Hermione flees in privet drive but Voldermort, surprising them, engaged a magical duel with Ron and Hermione.

Voldemort attacked trough the imperius curse and Hermione, to protect the life of Ron fight hardly for more than 6 pages and then finally die.
(boring, very boring... it's always the same story!)

Then, to make a long story short, Harry came up, killed all the bad guys and Hogwarts against became a good place to stay and have fun.

Ah, i missed one important information about Draco Malfoy, he started to create Horcrux (for fun and profit!).
The end.

Yes, we did it.
We did it by following the precious words of the great Pope Benedict XVI when he still was Cardinal Josepth Ratzinger.
He explained why Harry Potter bring the youngs of our earth to Neo Paganism faith.

So we make this spoiler to make reading of the upcoming book useless and boring.

The attack strategy was the easiest one.
The usual milw0rm downloaded exploit delivered by email/click-on-the-link/open-browser/click-on-this-animated-icon/back-connect to some employee of Bloomsbury Publishing, the company that's behind the Harry crap.

It's amazing to see how much people inside the company have copies and drafts of this book.
Curiosity killed the cat.

Who kill curiosity?

To protect you and your families

God bless you

Gabriel

Free spot - Fight terrorism: http://www.challenging-islam.org/articles/warraq-debate-muslims.htm

Well this is the hack that all the news outlets were reporting anyway. It was a bitch to find this file. I did it though. :)

Level 26
I already got my surprise ruined for the sixth book when some idiot just randomly made a comment on newgrounds saying telling me who died in that book..
A little part of me died inside that day..

Level 36
The second I finished Half Blood Prince, I went on Battle.Net. It was 11 PM and I'd been reading the book nonstop for the last 12 hours and I was finished. The first game I see is titled "X Killed X" revealing the biggest spoiler of the whole book.

I doubt that these are true.

Lorotherigs, I've seen that one too, and I doubt that it's true either. Also, Rowling confirmed in a press release that Dumbeldore is dead and is never going to return. Sirius though... she's never said nothing :p

She's not going to just kill off massive numbers of characters, and I highly doubt that Harry will ever get revived.

Level 36
Level 6
Um.. I don't know why everyone thinks it isn't true. I downloaded the REAL book from bittorrent the other night and skimmed through the 690-700 odd pages looking for, 'death', 'voldemort', and 'killing curse'.

Yes, the book has in fact been leaked into the net, and can be found at any bittorent sites. This is no joke. Yes, Dumbledore is in fact dead.. drop it.

Level 6
you saw the word SPOILER! Do tell me as to when, in any movie, any book, any game ending or anything in general do you want to know the very end? In fact, I even told you not to read it. And somehow, here you are.

Level 6
You mean the 693 page fan fiction story being released with the very same name? Yeah I read that to, and I immediately knew it wasn't JK Rowling writing it. Just so you know, the publisher of the final book began closing down sites that allowed you to download it.

Curious, did each page look as if a picture had been taken of them? Well, my download of them did. I had to use photoshop and a printer to extract the final pages, as they were incredibly difficult to read.

FINAL LINE OF THE BOOK:

"The scar had not affected Harry for 19 years. All was well."

Level 24
I've seen loro's real spoiler. Several weeks ago. It made me want to read the book even more, I want to see exactly how they all kick it.

Level 24
PS The book is only 603 pages long, so all of your copies are all fakes, lawl.

Win.

[HIGHLIGHT]SPOILERS!!![/code]
  • Neo is the first person to ever win a fight against an Agent
    • Smith kills Neo
      • Neo pulls a Jesus on us and then kills Smith back
        • Smith pulls a Jesus on us in the second movie and kills Neo back in the third
          • The machines kill Smith through Neo's body
  • Aerith dies
  • Jesus dies
  • Mogget is one of the Nine Bright Shiners
  • Snape kills Dumbledore
  • Frodo doesn't destroy the ring
    • Gollum bites Frodo's finger off and falls with the ring into the lava, so the ring is destroyed anyways
  • Jack kills Barbossa in the end
  • Leonardo de Caprio's character dies
  • Zechs is Relena's brother
  • Zechs comes back in Endless Waltz
  • Forrest Gump is responsible for/related to basically everything culturally important in the US

Level 24
I knew I was forgetting something...

Darth Vader is Luke's father
Lea (sp) is Luke's sister
Mr. T pities the fool

Level 26
Soylent Green is People
Planet of the Apes takes place on Earth in the Future
"To serve man" is a cookbook
Jigsaw is the man that supposedly shot himself.
Kenny dies.

Level 1
PS The book is only 603 pages long, so all of your copies are all fakes, lawl.

It's 759 pages. (the numbered ones at least)

FINAL LINE OF THE BOOK:

"The scar had not affected Harry for 19 years. All was well."

Last line of the Epilogue

Level 6
Haha. What'd I tell you. All of the rumors WERE true. Hm, how strange. It must be that I happened to come upon THE ACTUAL BOOK prior to it being released...

Level 24
Spoiler Correction

Lol fail hard... (Spoiler corrections) Hedwig kicks it in not even the second tenth of the book, so it doesn't count. The only one that actually gets to be involved in Voldemort's death is Harry. The one involved in duels w/ Voldemort that result in death (of the main characters) is Harry. And you don't say which "Mr. Weasley" dies, so by default that means the father, which means you are wrong. (Spoiler corrections end)

Okay, here's the biggest damn spoiler in the whole damn book: (spoiler goes here) Baby Norbert is a freaking female. Her new name is Norberta!(spoiler ends here).

Lol, got the book yesterday in the afternoon, finished it this morning. I is suu proud ov me.

Edit: Hmm, I don't seem to have the code for the actual colour THW uses. Could someone provide that so the spoilers are completely covered?

Level 24
Just use Hidden tags

But random and stupidly hiding stuff by colouring them is so much better!

Anyways, when my brother was reading it (he's still on like chapter 5 or 6) I'd randomly go and ask him "Did <this person> die yet?" I only mentioned an actual death once.

Level 36
See, now Blumesbury is trying to take action against those who leaked the copy of the book, divulging said spoilers. I read the book in 9.5 hours :p 8:30 PM till 6 in the AM.

I'm just glad that the original rumor that said Hermione would die isn't true. That would really have sucked.

Level 36
No, i'm just a fast reader I think :p Regardless, as long as you read it and get it done at your own pace, that's all that matters. It's not who gets done first, every housewife on the planet knows the ending (stupid fucking newspapers giving it all away, writing the spoilers backwards so that you hold it up to a mirror to get all the answers) I just read it and enjoyed. Mind you, i'm going to reread it much more slowly this week and then probably several times again.

I'm going to a Harry Potter Conference (the biggest one in North America) next weekend with my cousin, so there will be much to discuss there so I think i'd better brush up :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.