• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Harry Potter campaign idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was thinking about making a campaign of Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone
(actually, seven campaigns, one for each book :) ).

I think it's a good idea because it hasn't been done yet (or at least I don't think it has) and because it can offer lots of variety to the gameplay (quiddich matches, wizard duels, etc...) and not only kill-kill-kill-build base-kill, there's a lot of that.

I was thinking to make it like the bonus orc campaign in Wc3:TFT, with a central map and multiple sub-maps, and you only control your hero(es) (Harry, Ron and Hermione) like the orc campaign that you control only Rexxar and company.

The problem is, that I'll have to make a lot of new models for the characters, and I'm still learning to make models for WcIII. I really want to learn how to do it, but it'll take a lot of time I think :S.

Well, that's basically the idea. Constructive critics please :thumbs_up:

Thanks for reading, and sorry for my bad english.

Status
Not open for further replies.