• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Harry Potter Models Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Harry Potter Models

Hi, Im Seany93. Ive been playing Warcraft for many years now and have made plenty of projects (largely unfinished) in that time.

My current Project is a Harry Potter RPG. Some may say there are plenty of these about already, but mine promises to be unique. I am putting massive detail into the layout of Hogwarts, trying to make it look as close to it is in the books and films as possible.

Unfortunately, i have searched and searched for a Harry Potter model but have not yet found one. I would be eternally grateful if someone was to make one for me.

For those who are unfamiliar to Harry Potter, here are a few pictures.
http://www.sfondideldesktop.com/Images-Movies/Harry-Potter/Harry-Potter-0036/Harry-Potter-0036.jpg

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_01/HarryPotterL_468x456.jpg

And here is a picture of Harry Potter clothing, though it is NOT Harry Potter wearing them.
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000G0KRYS.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_V59051713_.jpg

I would like the model to have a wand in hand, and may i also ask that you make sure the scar on his head visible.

On another note, anybody wishing to help or join in on my project may PM me.

Again, i must stress how important this is to me, and how very grateful i would be to any modelers who would make it for me.
Thanks in advance

Level 3
Problem is i havent a clue how to make them :/

otherwise i would

i havent got photoshop, just about the only programme like that i have is paint
lol

so its pretty impossible for me to make them myself

cmon someone....be a good samaritan:wink: lol

Level 3
hmmm
i can probably do that but i havent a clue how to do a simple model...all the tutorials are complex and involve meshing and stufff which just baffles me
lol

have you made a simple one yourself or anything?
and if so would it be out of the question for you to send it to me ?
lol

thanks

Level 3
yeah i made a harry potter skin a few weeks back or whatever :)
thanks for ur help ...even though i only used paint :)

i made a few of them but i find it rather limited as yu have to overwrite the paths etc....and a lot of the skins ( death eaters , voldermort etc ) i find should all be based on the acolyte but yu can only replace it with one skin (as far as i know).

btw i only found out recently that you released the update of that harry potter map on epicwar...i had been working on updating that for my own private use aswell :)
lol

Level 7
Okay i was reading this, and i got to the point where Jack Sparrow93 said you could edit models using paint. How dose that work? i can't even open it with paint, and how would i export them?

Status
Not open for further replies.