Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Harry Potter SPOILERS! Don't Read This!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Horror.Man, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Horror.Man

Horror.Man

Resources:
    Resources:
    ...and yet you still do.

HARRY POTTER SPOILER
    Hed-Wig dies
    Mr. Weasley dies
    Moody dies
    Snape is killed by Voldemort
    Voldemort kills Harry
    Harry is resurrected
    Harry himself was the last Horcrux
    Harry, Ron, Cho, Hermione, and Neville kill Voldemort
    Harry marries Ginny Weasley and has three kids
    Ron and Hermione marry and have two children.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2007
  2. SimonKurciski

SimonKurciski

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    What?! Eh?! Other exclemeations of surpise!!!!

The seventh book isn't even out yet!

3. Kwaliti

Kwaliti

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY IT WAS ABOUT HARRY POTTER SO I COULD SKIP THIS THREAD?!?!?!?!?! Grrrrrrrrr....... :angry:

4. HeretoDLstuff

HeretoDLstuff

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Delet this thread please. For all we know those arent true anyway, but even if they are real, I scrolled down bwfro I could read anymore than 2...

5. Wolverabid

Wolverabid

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The thread violates no site rules: it stands.

I did, however, rename it and added Ralle's [hidden][/hidden] tags. Thanks Ralle.

~ Thread edited and renamed.

6. lorothrigs

lorothrigs

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have no idea where you get half of that stuff, those are all rumors. Hell, even this is questionable.
    Someone hacked into the publisher's system and stole the book. This was his official message:

REAL SPOILER
    * Harry Potter 0day

Dear my brothers,

Voldemort killed Hermione. Yes, that's true. And we knew that 2 days ago.

This is the end of the not yet published (someone could call that 0day) book

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows .

At the end of the story Hagrid was killed by Snape in the attempt of ambush Hermione and Ron.
    Ron and Hermione flees in privet drive but Voldermort, surprising them, engaged a magical duel with Ron and Hermione.

Voldemort attacked trough the imperius curse and Hermione, to protect the life of Ron fight hardly for more than 6 pages and then finally die.
    (boring, very boring... it's always the same story!)

Then, to make a long story short, Harry came up, killed all the bad guys and Hogwarts against became a good place to stay and have fun.

Ah, i missed one important information about Draco Malfoy, he started to create Horcrux (for fun and profit!).
    The end.

Yes, we did it.
    We did it by following the precious words of the great Pope Benedict XVI when he still was Cardinal Josepth Ratzinger.
    He explained why Harry Potter bring the youngs of our earth to Neo Paganism faith.

So we make this spoiler to make reading of the upcoming book useless and boring.

The attack strategy was the easiest one.
    The usual milw0rm downloaded exploit delivered by email/click-on-the-link/open-browser/click-on-this-animated-icon/back-connect to some employee of Bloomsbury Publishing, the company that's behind the Harry crap.

It's amazing to see how much people inside the company have copies and drafts of this book.
    Curiosity killed the cat.

Who kill curiosity?

To protect you and your families

God bless you

Gabriel

Free spot - Fight terrorism: http://www.challenging-islam.org/articles/warraq-debate-muslims.htm

Well this is the hack that all the news outlets were reporting anyway. It was a bitch to find this file. I did it though. :)

7. MySpaceBarBroke

MySpaceBarBroke

Resources:
    Resources:
    I already got my surprise ruined for the sixth book when some idiot just randomly made a comment on newgrounds saying telling me who died in that book..
    A little part of me died inside that day..

8. Kwaliti

Kwaliti

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Now, that's more like it, hide it! :grin:

9. lorothrigs

lorothrigs

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dumbledore isn't dead...I can almost guarantee it. There were so many clues and hints.

10. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The second I finished Half Blood Prince, I went on Battle.Net. It was 11 PM and I'd been reading the book nonstop for the last 12 hours and I was finished. The first game I see is titled "X Killed X" revealing the biggest spoiler of the whole book.

I doubt that these are true.

Lorotherigs, I've seen that one too, and I doubt that it's true either. Also, Rowling confirmed in a press release that Dumbeldore is dead and is never going to return. Sirius though... she's never said nothing :p

She's not going to just kill off massive numbers of characters, and I highly doubt that Harry will ever get revived.

11. Kwaliti

Kwaliti

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    lol if J.K. Rowling is a b*tch, she would make everyone die in the last book >.<

12. lorothrigs

lorothrigs

Resources:
    Resources:
  13. Redeemer59

Redeemer59

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    My friend told me that [-] died in the sixth book before I'd finished. That was a disapointment.

Now I'm hoping these spoilers aren't true... If they are, you will pay with your soul, Horror.Man.

14. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Dumbledore is definetly dead. She said it herself. When JK Rowling confirms or denies something, it's taken as canon.

I am of the opinion though that Dumbeldore and Snape were together on his death, and that is was a necessary part of something. At leats, I still think Snape is still on the side of the Order.

15. Horror.Man

Horror.Man

Resources:
    Resources:
    Um.. I don't know why everyone thinks it isn't true. I downloaded the REAL book from bittorrent the other night and skimmed through the 690-700 odd pages looking for, 'death', 'voldemort', and 'killing curse'.

Yes, the book has in fact been leaked into the net, and can be found at any bittorent sites. This is no joke. Yes, Dumbledore is in fact dead.. drop it.

16. Asgard_Ragna

Asgard_Ragna

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Yes if this shit is true...I will eat ur brains man!!!

17. Horror.Man

Horror.Man

Resources:
    Resources:
    you saw the word SPOILER! Do tell me as to when, in any movie, any book, any game ending or anything in general do you want to know the very end? In fact, I even told you not to read it. And somehow, here you are.

18. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    No actually it hasn't. Jk Rowling has confirmed that they are infact fakes, as I got the very same torrent several weeks ago.

The book has not been leaked to the internet.

19. Horror.Man

Horror.Man

Resources:
    Resources:
    You mean the 693 page fan fiction story being released with the very same name? Yeah I read that to, and I immediately knew it wasn't JK Rowling writing it. Just so you know, the publisher of the final book began closing down sites that allowed you to download it.

Curious, did each page look as if a picture had been taken of them? Well, my download of them did. I had to use photoshop and a printer to extract the final pages, as they were incredibly difficult to read.

FINAL LINE OF THE BOOK:

"The scar had not affected Harry for 19 years. All was well."

20. Teh_Ephy

Teh_Ephy

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've seen loro's real spoiler. Several weeks ago. It made me want to read the book even more, I want to see exactly how they all kick it.