• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Harry Potter Hero Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello,

I am going to make a map (or maybe campaign) based on the harry potter universe. Heroes would have 4 abilities, like the ladder ones, with 3 normal and 1 ultimate.

What I would like are ideas for heroes and abilities based off of the harry potter universe, such as Lupin, Moody, Tonks or Sirius. Not all abilities have to be spells - If the character is a werewolf, for instance, you can give it a rend type attack, or Moody could have an ability related to his eye.

Try not to make really obvious characters - I would love to see someone have a go at designing a dolores umbridge hero!

Just a few rules:
1. Don't design a hero of any student, including Harry.

2. Don't make Voldemort or Dumbledore

3. Don't give any evil hero avada kedavra or any other instant win or kill spell, unless there are serious concequenses for it's use.

I realise this has made me seem like a right potter geek :).
All ideas will be rewarded with REP.

Thanks

Edit: Not many replies...I suppose I can lead by example. This is the only hero I have at the moment:

Dementor
Level 1 Corrupt Guard of Azkaban
INT>AGI>STR

Ability 1 - Soul Drain
Begins draining the soul of a target unit, draining mana and health.

Ability 2 - Despair
Aflicts a region with despair, causing all units inside of it to be slowed and silenced.

Passive - Frosty Presence
Passively drains nearby unit's mana and increases the dementor's mana regeneration.

Ultimate - Dementor's Kiss
Begins attacking the soul of a target unit for a certain amount of time. During that time, the souless unit and the dementor are stunned. The dementor regains health while the target loses it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.