• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Haradrim Assassin

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Haradrim assassin Saleme.

I request help with the animations on this model, you will receive credit if you can find proper running animations!

Changes
-Added Serpent-Blade
-Changed Team-color areas
-Added Leg-Pads
-Re-did UV wrap
-Updated Geoset Animations
-Updated Animations
-Updated Animations, again
-Changed Arm Color
-Lowered File-size
-Animated Braid
-Added second Serpent-blade
-Fixed the few clipping problems I could

Keywords:
Haradrim, Rhun, Harad, Assassin, Saleme, Warrior, Female, War, Of, The, Ring, Rings, Lord, Desert, Evil
Contents

Haradrim Assassin (Model)

Reviews
12:36, 21st Dec 2014 MiniMage: The wrap of the shoulder pads look a little off, work on this or remove them. Considering the concept you based it on does not have them. The face also needs some work. specifically the hair that flows out of the...

M

12:36, 21st Dec 2014
MiniMage: The wrap of the shoulder pads look a little off, work on this or remove them. Considering the concept you based it on does not have them.

The face also needs some work. specifically the hair that flows out of the cap/hat/head-sock thing she got on her head. Oh and also, fix the numerous clipping in the animations, because there's a lot of that.

Level 64
You may want to give her a better weapon than a twisted fork and a suitabler attack animation than randomly swinging it in the air towards general direction of target.

I've got to stick with the twisted fork of doom, as 'tis the closest thing I can get to the inspiration. As for the animations in general dear God I wish they were better, I just can't find anything to animate with, nor any models to swap animations because nearly every bone is called 'mesh' or 'object'.

If you've got an animating thingy-whatsit that I can find/use, that'd be sod-spuffing excellent, and ye'll see your name in the special thanks list, m'boy!

Level 14
I've tested to use this on my LOTR map now and i really negate the animations of it :/ the attack animation doesn't even looks like she is throwin the weapon and the walking animation is also kinda wierd.. but overall the model looks fantastic and very similar to the original one and I don't think it really matters that much she is wearing shoulder-armor. Btw aren't u gonna upload her weapon as an attack-missile?

Level 64
I've tested to use this on my LOTR map now and i really negate the animations of it :/ the attack animation doesn't even looks like she is throwin the weapon and the walking animation is also kinda wierd.. but overall the model looks fantastic and very similar to the original one and I don't think it really matters that much she is wearing shoulder-armor. Btw aren't u gonna upload her weapon as an attack-missile?

It should've been uploaded with this model O-o, I wish I could improve the animations, as they break the will of the most stalwart of adventurers.

If I can get my hands on something that can animate properly, I'll give this the update-o-doom

Level 14
It should've been uploaded with this model O-o, I wish I could improve the animations, as they break the will of the most stalwart of adventurers.

If I can get my hands on something that can animate properly, I'll give this the update-o-doom
No the attack-missile isn't uploaded with this model :-/ Btw maybe someone else can help improve the animations and maybe even make the portrait have a talking-animation, it's easy to say wehn I don't know anything about creating models at all..