• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Happy New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Even though there is still 7 hours, 25 minutes and 32 seconds away from New Year hére, in the Netherlands. I stopped by to say to everyone because we don't probally have the time to say it later on or some of you are already in 2009:

Happy New Year!

Discuss this véry serious topic, people.

Level 12
Happy New Year. I'm off to the city square to celebrate. From what I've heard, there should be at least a hundred thousand annoying dipshits throwing fireworks and firecrackers too damn close to my face, liters of expensive freezing beer on -17 degrees, and not a single decent chick. And all the stores around are closed, so I can't get cigarettes anywhere.

Ho ho ho.

Level 15
Happy New Year indeed! I hope you all have a wonderful time with your friends/family/etc.! I know I will... sorta. Since my mom is a know-it-all pharmacist, she doesn't let me drink alcohol, and is therefore getting me non-alcoholic champaigne (excuse the spelling). Luckily for me and unfortunate for her, I'm going to spike it with the Vodka I've got stored in the wine pantry.

Level 11
Domo arigatou gozaimashita.

Anywho, the New Year was cool at my country and I kinda found out that it really depends on who you celebrate it with. I wish I could celebrate it with the person I want *sigh* =.=

Level 20
new-year-sanriotown.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.