• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hanky lives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hanky still visits the Hive! He is not completely dead! The Hive Spirit is still within him (if it existed in the first place, is there such a thing as the "Hive Spirit"?)
Acording to what I just found out, Hanky just visited the Hive on 12th June 12am (GMT+8). Do you think he will still be active in the forums?
Here's screenie to prove what I saw, check his profile if you don't believe he just revisted the Hiveworkshop.
attachment.php

And Hanky, if you still visit here and read this, please change your signature. It should read:
Inactive forever... you maybe ask why? Reasons:
1.) Nobody cares about the spell section and this point piss me really off.
2.) Real life... some maybe heard of it.
3.) Who the hell cares about WC3? Old engine and really all those high performance systems and spells I saw till now just made me laugh...

See you maybe sometime...

Instead of:
Inactive forever... you maybe ask why? Reasons:
1.) Nobody cares about the spell section and this point piss me really off.
2.) Real life... some maybe heart of it.
3.) Who the hell cares about WC3? Old engine and really all those high performance systems and spells I saw till now just made me laugh...

See you maybe sometime...

No?

Anyway, I don't understand why you left the Hive becaues Warcraft is a 6 year old game (OMG!). Its still popular and patches come... every once in a while.
Hanky, if you read this. Please respond.

Attachments

• HANKYLIVES!.jpg
    HANKYLIVES!.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 132
Status
Not open for further replies.