• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings fellow hivers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hi guys. Its been quite awhile since my last visit here. I did decided to be inactive permanently this year but finally paid the hive a visit. ;) I'm glad my UI list in my sig proves useful to quite a number of members here. But I wish it can be put in a better section/place so that the members can refer it much easier. Anyway, I was thinking to continue a map i've been working on. and looks like I've also recieve a green light from the original developer. :D i'm also sorry to those that I fail to complete your sig/avatar requests. D: I hope you guys didn't hold a grudge on me or sumthing like that. Peace ;) See you guys soon. Glad to see the hive is stil very much alive till now. =)

Level 12
oh hello to post-apocalyptic hive.
Hi Crayons. I do remember you. :D
Nice to see you around, I actually bookmark your sig, hope to see you active again.
Wow. thanks. =) I was thinking to update the list, but unfortunately the thread is closed and I can't edit my post. D: perhaps I'll make a new thread possibly to be stickied or just make it somewhere else. Any suggestions? :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.