• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hamachi Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Everybody can host. I was unable to host for 2 years, I tried to fix it but gave up. But then jsut one day I tried again and guess what. I got it working, even thought I thought that I cant rly host.

Saying "I cant host" means only that you dont know how to configure your internet and/or model.

Or, why you cant play the other people's games if you can go to bnet? Or can you, because I dont understand your enklis.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Connect with the modem and configure it? By this I mean enter its IP address on the LAN and you should axcess it.

Also I am sory to say that dialup is pretty slow, thus I doubt your capabilities to host on both a pirate and bnet servers. I advise you stick to joining games if you truly are using dialup as generally they cause a lot of lag for other players who join games hosted via them.

Connect with the modem and configure it? By this I mean enter its IP address on the LAN and you should axcess it.

Also I am sory to say that dialup is pretty slow, thus I doubt your capabilities to host on both a pirate and bnet servers. I advise you stick to joining games if you truly are using dialup as generally they cause a lot of lag for other players who join games hosted via them.

nope no dialup ADSL+2

Level 21
Ofcourse some modems support adsl. Most modems you buy today do. A modem is a "modulator / demodulator" and is not only used to connect people to the internet. There are also modems for radio traffic and other purposes. Data bandwidth or speed has nothing to do with "how" the connection works, in this case by modulating or demodulating a signal. The term "modem" only says something about how it works, not at what rate.

Level 8
Hiruty I'll join ur network. I needing some aussies to play wc3 with over hamachi. I too cant port forward properly... you see, Im stuck with BigPond.

Level 8
I got another frend on another of my hamachi servers (now on 3) who plays WC3. Not long and we may end up with a fair enough amount for a proper wc3 game. btw, what state you live in?

Level 11
Maybe try garena instead ? But garena sucks...
Here it costs about 25€ BattleChest. Kinda too expensive. I would give like 10€ for that game.

Also if you want to play over battle net. When hosting try to turn off firewall. Anyway everyone can host... I think only few people will join you on hamachi. And you will rarely play.

Status
Not open for further replies.