• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hakkar The Soulflayer

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is Hakkar The Soulflayer Model, Troll's Bloodgod.

Updated - modified face a bit...

Updated 2 - modified Attack - 2 animation and meshes a bit..

Updated 3 - applied dissipate motion

Keywords:
Hakkar, Blood god, Troll, The Soulflayer, Atalai, Snake, Wyrm, Grubashi, Zul'gurub, WOW
Contents

Hakkar The Soulflayer (Model)

Hakkar The Soulflayer (Model)

Reviews
18:55, 28th Aug 2012 HappyTauren: Make area where his heart is darker. You should also edit animations to be more fitting, or go to the request forum and ask somebody to do it.

M

18:55, 28th Aug 2012
HappyTauren: Make area where his heart is darker. You should also edit animations to be more fitting, or go to the request forum and ask somebody to do it.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Good to see some true (Jungle) Trollish lore being manifested. Blood for the Blood God! In fact, this might be a great replacement to the modded Naga that graces my custom Jungle Troll Altar. :p

Colors are vibrant and detailed; spot-on. Feathers & rib cage/heart are sweet. Wings and face and arm-claws need various amounts of work, though.

Good to see some true (Jungle) Trollish lore being manifested. Blood for the Blood God! In fact, this might be a great replacement to the modded Naga that graces my custom Jungle Troll Altar. :p

Colors are vibrant and detailed; spot-on. Feathers & rib cage/heart are sweet. Wings and face and arm-claws need various amounts of work, though.

only animation doesn't tie it all together..

Level 4
I like it, but in the picture the skin looks really sloppy... maybe it's just 'cause I haven't seen it ingame, other than that it's great to see a Hakkar model.