• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Know this is just a topic for fun. You don't need to talk and I don't expect people to talk but you are free to talk.

I am making a campaign about the Jungle Trolls of Zul'Gurub and their leader the Blood God Hakkar the Soulflayer. It is just starting so you are free to say whatever you want. A comment, an idea, a suggestion, a name, anything at all. :)

Level 25
Maps section. Gogogogogo

Hakkar isn't the "leader" of the Gurubashi Jungle Trolls, they just worship him. Their leader is that one troll riding a raptor

And those are the only trolls that worship Hakkar, aside from the group in the Sunken Temple. The Darkspears, Shatterspears, Bloodscalps and Skullsplitters don't worship Hakkar at all

Level 3
I was looking at maps but It said if u have a map that you want to share so I just left it. This is a campaign and yes I know shatterspear, darkspear and bloodscalp and splitstone trolls don't worship Hakkar. That's why I'm doing a campaign about Zul'Gurub not Bloodscalp or Splitscull... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.