• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is good campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I was asking myself, what campaigns are the best. I think that there is no corectly answers, because everyone likes difrent things in campaign.
I made this topic for you to tell, what type, or what do you want to see in campaign. Maybe someone who is making campaign, will make a campaign that you will like.
Now, feel free to post your things about "GOOD CAMPAIGN"

Level 8
ya people tell us what you want in a campaign because im makeing one and i want it to be a big hit on the net!

What i like about campaigns
Interesting story line(MAKES ME WANT TO KEEP PLAYING TO FIND WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!)

New ideas(things people haven't done yet)

unused modles or skins from othe websites that people have not seen before.

and finally good level lay out and fun quests and none boring dialog that trails on and on and on...

Level 8
this is what i think a g00d campaign n33dz

-Small cinematics around the world
-Lot's of (4-10) small quests with small cinematics
-A good looking terrain (Meh and that terrain :p )
-A story thats being told not all at once, sonme in that map and some it the other
-A good story
....That's what i think..oh, and what Flaming llama said: no boring dialog that trails on and on and on...

Status
Not open for further replies.