1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

H A L O 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Mr.Pockets, Nov 9, 2004.

1. Mr.Pockets

Mr.Pockets

Resources:
    Resources:
    Uhh ohh ahh ahh ohh ahh uhh, uhh ooh ahh uhh ahh uhh..uhh ahh ohh....uhhhhhhh

We all have played a game that is the best of its genre before, WarCraft, Mario Kart 64, Super Mario World 3, Final Fantasy 7, and Mega Man Soccer :shock: ...lol kiddin about that last one.
    When XboX came out, Halo came out, and it has still been the legendary game that was compared to every shooter that came out, "well its not a Halo, but its..unique...". Anyways, Halo 2 is out in 4 hours and 15 minutes(Central Time). I know there is Halo fans out there, and if you give up some Halo 2 time to respond to this....you aren't a Halo fan...but what is everyone thinking about Halo 2? Special Addition or normal?

2. Wormskull

Wormskull

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    i played about 30 minutes on halo on my cousin's xbox, and versus against him too. hes 7 years old, but it was a fairly hard match on the beginning, then we were both equal.

all i can say is: "woah, i wish i had one."

3. aarkshark

aarkshark

Resources:
    Resources:
    for me its about ummmm.... 6 hours
    And its not gonna be there because SOME PEOPLE reserve all the copies, but who can balme em'?

ME!! (yep way to much candy... stupid halloween leftovers...

4. Nephtis

Nephtis

Resources:
    Resources:
    Having played Halo so many times, I say the storyline is flawed and is not much better then other FPS's. Nothing beats a game from past times, or modern. I think it's my right oppinion that I don't like games that set past the future Halo doesn't give that many choices the player can make. I didn't really like Halo that much and what i've seen from Halo 2 videos and screens I don't really see why I should like this one but I guess I should look into playing it... One day.

5. Daveman

Daveman

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @nephtis..... please leave....

OMG I JUST GOT SPECIAL EDITION HALO 2! omg its 2 good 4 me, u can play the covenent! *dies*

6. Wormskull

Wormskull

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    thanks for spoiling the fun for me, daveman, when i will get halo in 4 years i will already know i can play as the convenants..tskk tskk.

the storyline might be flawed, but isnt the story of our planet flawed too?

7. Daveman

Daveman

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    sorry wormy, but did u really think that u wouldnt find that out in 4 years? o man go get an xbox its so awasome! *dies*

8. Wormskull

Wormskull

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    i have better hobbies, more constructive, and costs almost nothing.

*draws a naked demon*

9. Sansui

Sansui

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I dont see how a game like halo can be considered great.

dont see it at all...

the game is such an average game its apthetic is nothing new in the genre at all.

10. Noobie.Mapmaker

Noobie.Mapmaker

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    ...Hard to believe but I agree with Sansui...
    I'm not up to those first-person shooting games.
    When I first played Halo, I laughed...at the story.

I wonder when the day has come where people stop making outer space based video games and movies...
    It's feeling old...

I'm not making fun of you people who like Halo, I'm just saying I hate Halo and I am not looking forward to buying the next one.

11. halo

halo

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    u laughed at halo!

how dare u! halo is great not olny because of the story line but because of the graphics and action in the game. o ya waht does teh special edition of halo 2 have i bought normal edition:(

12. Noobie.Mapmaker

Noobie.Mapmaker

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Yeah! The next game has more fun ways of killing things and it includes more realistic violence! How great can that be?

Sorry, I'll stop talking...

13. aarkshark

aarkshark

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why Halo Rocks: The Formulae

Blowing Stuff Up + Veihcile Jacking + Air Jacking + Cool Graphics + Good Idea + All Mags Rate 5/5 10/10 Etc. = 8)

The storyline may be abit flawed, but seriously, you think most people care (i dont, but then, i never care :roll: ).

14. Noobie.Mapmaker

Noobie.Mapmaker

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]
    I don't understand gamers... :roll:

15. aarkshark

aarkshark

Resources:
    Resources:
    And belive it or not, im not a gamer, HALO 2 is over advertised, and that gets peoples attention, and amuses small minds, which has no realation to me, but seriously, it has Microsoft $$$ poured into advertising its unstopable, its like Mc Donalds, its a craving thing (which i dont have, thank god)

16. Daveman

Daveman

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    noobie mapmaker, futuristic games are getting old, for u, not all of us, that can be your opinion and thats fine, but just because u feel a certian way doesnt mean its the right way

17. NiCk_Da_SoCcEr _ChAMP

NiCk_Da_SoCcEr _ChAMP

Resources:
    Resources:
    HALO ROCKS MY FRIEND HAS HALO 2

»--»OccifêR I §wêåR to DrunK iM ñoT GoD«--«: :p

My FrienD HaS Halo 2 he SaYs Its Awesome i have an XboX and HaLo 1 but i really want 2 get HaLo 2!!!!!!!

18. Lonely Wolf.

Lonely Wolf.

Resources:
    Resources:
    I played HALO on my Comp. And when i got the 1st car in the second lvl. i got M A D. I had to use the mouse in order to turn...Then i removed the fucking game from my computer and trowed a CURSE over the game...So i KNOW that HALO2 SUX AS HARD AS HALO1

19. Sansui

Sansui

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    No Halo was nothing great in the first place and halo 2 is nothing special either,

Id rather play battlefield 2, at least battlefield 2 is something diff to the genre, realistic damgage, planes, tanks, jeeps, boats all before halo was out.

You wanna know where nade jumping came from?

it came from Battlefield.

20. Daveman

Daveman

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    no lonly wolf, halo sucks ass on the comp, but ever played it on the xbox? no? then shut up :twisted: