• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Guitar - Do you play ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Been playing electric for the last 5 years - about seven months ago I formed a metal band with a few of my friends; we haven't recorded anything though, and I highly doubt that we will make it any further than it is now.

Level 15
Hey Operator! I play guitar for about 2 and a half years now. I play in a band with some friends for one year and we have already started to become a bit recognised in our city. if you are writing songs, and if you think you are good at it, would you mind to share your music with me, in any way possible (audio files, writen chords or watever you think best)? I haven't recorded anything yet but we are working on it.. who knows maybe you could help us... Good luck to your music writing.

Well I don't write lyrics, but tunes. And what type of music do you guys play ? Cuz the music I've been writing is all rock. Kind of AC/DC influenced. And that's all written in TABS on some paper. But I can write them into the PC : p

Level 36
I don't play electric guitar however I have been playing drums for the past 5 years. There are many people better then me, because I only play every now and then, and just for fun. I don't take it as seriously as others I know, and i'm not in a band. I play for fun, and it is fun. I can do a great drum roll though, and I can play LOADS of beats :)

Level 3
Yeah, I play. Have been for the past 1 1/2 - 2 years. I can't really say the exact time because I stopped for almost a year then started up again once I got bored... lol. I can play drums though I'm not that good at it. My friends and I started a band not too long ago where I sing and play beat guitar. yup.

:D

Em!

Em!

Level 25
I can play bass, but not guitar and a few song on a piano if that counts but my brother is the expert he´s been playing for probably 8 or 10 years. He has his own website were he shows off he´s music were he creates entire songs alone with drums bass a guitar and sometimes electric piano even with all that talent, he´s a horrible singer god man its terrible.

Level 3
I can play bass, but not guitar and a few song on a piano if that counts but my brother is the expert he´s been playing for probably 8 or 10 years. He has his own website were he shows off he´s music were he creates entire songs alone with drums bass a guitar and sometimes electric piano even with all that talent, he´s a horrible singer god man its terrible.

I don't know. I think I absolutely suck at singing, but everyone else says I have a good voice. Nobody has thrown food at me yet so I guess I'm not all too horrible lol

Level 2
Ofc..

Ofc i pwn the guitars..! XD I don't have a band however.. I don't know alot of people.. But if you know any1 from Southern Jutland in Denmark who pwns drums/guitars call me.. And we could start something... I've been playing for like 5 years approximately.. I only play electric and mostly metal. But i can usually play anything you put in my hands.. Or not excactly anything.. I'm not a guitargod like Michael Angelo Batio or anything.. :p But i'm just overall average..

Level 7
I play! Been playing for about 2 and a half years now. I am a headbanger so I play heavy metal \m/

METALLICA 4 LIFE!

Status
Not open for further replies.