• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GUI Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello I'am wondering how to make a trigger that when you kill a lever you die instantly

I tried:
  • Lever
  • Events
    • Destructible - Lever Dies
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Unit - Kill (attacking unit)
wont work

Level 6
Nope didn't work

Here is the trigger exactly:
  • Die Lever
    • Events
      • Destructible - Lever 0053 <gen> dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Kill (Killing unit)
      • Wait 2.00 seconds
      • Destructible - Resurrect Lever 0053 <gen> with (Max life of Lever 0053 <gen>) life and Hide birth animation

Level 25
  • blaba
    • Events
      • Destructible - Summer Tree Wall 0000 <gen> dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Killing_Unit = (Killing unit)
      • Unit - Kill Killing_Unit
      • Set Killing_Unit = No unit
      • Wait 2.00 seconds
      • Destructible - Resurrect Summer Tree Wall 0000 <gen> with (Max life of Summer Tree Wall 0000 <gen>) life and Show birth animation
Create one Unit variable and then set it as the killing unit. I hope you know something about variables otherwise just tell :)

Level 9
or you can try this:

• Test3
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
    • Conditions
      • (Destructible-type of (Target destructible of issued order)) Equal to (Destructible-type of Lever 0001 <gen>)
    • Actions
      • Unit - Kill (Triggering unit)
      • Destructible - Resurrect (Target destructible of issued order) with (Max life of (Last created destructible)) life and Hide birth animation
PS: I know it doesn't make exactly what you need, but i don't know if you'll find a better trigger. Good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.