• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grendel's WIPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 49
Some of my model wips

first one:
Centaur Warlord
115700d1342444310-grendels-wips-untitled-1.jpg

will be posting another wip soon
Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
Level 49
115758d1342570340-grendels-wips-untitled-1.jpg

still no updates for the centaur but here are some models i worked a month ago.
(from left to right)
supposed to be some tiger/wolf hybrid(you'll see that it shares same shoulderpads as the centaur)
first version of my contest entry before it became the double headed dragon
azure dragon remake

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 2,582
Level 31
Your last model looks awesome but the normals are screwed thats why it doesnt look good with shading. Im attaching some pics of the mesh.

I can fix the mesh if you want. I think Ill have to import the model into 3dsmax with animations and export it using arttools. But you will need to add the particles after.

Attachments

• Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 246
  • Clipboard022.jpg
    Clipboard022.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 186
  • Clipboard023.jpg
    Clipboard023.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 180
  • Clipboard024.jpg
    Clipboard024.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 183
Level 8
Grendel where are all your other models? i can't see them on your profile and they aren't in the model section, why did you remove them?

Level 5
- I just dont like the polycount at all. Obviously all of your detail cant be notice with ingame camera and that'll be a big waste for your working time and file size!
- Since this one is going to be another animation transfer too, so i dont expect much interestingness!

Level 51
- I just dont like the polycount at all. Obviously all of your detail cant be notice with ingame camera and that'll be a big waste for your working time and file size!
- Since this one is going to be another animation transfer too, so i dont expect much interestingness!

- It can be seen actually, the detail he invested the polies in is just a better mesh, not some fancy little things which can't be seen ingame.
- How can you know this is going to be an animation transfer? Ampharos already made custom animations too.

That's some big shit of prejustice ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.