• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings from the Clan UoS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi there. In this thread i'll make a wombo combo => introduce myself & introduce the clan i'm from (aka UoS).

So, about me....

My name is Nicolas, i'm 19 years old, living in France, especially in the lovely country named Elsass, and atm, i got no job (but might change soon).

I started play warcraft 3 when i was 6-7 years old (aka when the game was released :ogre_haosis: ). I was used to be a tower defense & melee addict, played almost all possible tower defense which were populars back in days.

Nowadays, i'm one of the greatest strategy player on Wc3 (many from my clan can confirm).

About UoS :

The clan was primary found by Enclop, after some things that happened in clan BotR. So it's mainly composed of ancients members of BotR who followed Enclop. We are a strategy clan (UoS => Union of Strategists). Our will is to become the greatest and friendliest community of Warcraft III.

The Clan is actually ruled by DragonRider, since Enclop had to left us for University. I'm somehow Dragon's Right Hand.

P.S : For more information about our clan, do not hesitate registering on http://www.clanuos.tk/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.