• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings from Spankfurt and the Diplomunion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Greetings my fellow gents from the Hive, I'm Spankfurt, one of the General Manager's over at www.Diplomunion.com - a fellow Wc3 custom maps community - Which is centered mainly around Diplomacy-style maps among many others. We're currently the second most active wc3 community outside of The Hive. Come introduce yourself to our community if you enjoy any of the maps we offer!

I used to be heavily into wc3, and was Chieftain of Clan GoTE on U.S East for a number of years. I took a year and some off due to issues in my personal life, but have come back to the community for the past few months and will continue to be active on b-net. Come say hello in Clan GoTE, if you ever feel the need arouse your trouser commander.

The specific reason I want to have a presence on the Hive is so that we can find different clans willing to clan-match us in the various maps which we frequent and consider ourselves "pro" at. These include;
WW1: ISH
Azeroth wars: LR
Europa (lol 3 years ago the Europa community was alive and well </3 R.I.P)
Greece
A Song of Fire and Ice (Game of Thrones)
Dark Ages of Warcraft

tl;dr Come at us feggets

Level 2
I AM NOT GREEK HOW DARE YOU FOR ASKING.

Lol J/K Greeks are pretty awesome, plus Golden Dawn gives them +5 strength

Status
Not open for further replies.