• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ahoy, me hearties!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbK

dbK

Level 2
Well, hello there. After almost 3 years (unofficial 4 or 5) I think it's time to say hello and stuff, maybe get more active around here and such.

I'm a guy from Romania, around 19 years old. I'm playing warcraft 3 for about... 8 years, I think, but played mostly on Garena and I just recently bought the game to go on battle net because Garena kinda died.

I play a lot of maps, but now I mostly play RTS maps, like Glory of the Horde, Dark Ages of Warcraft, War in the Plaguelands, etc, and sometimes I go play an rpg/orpg.

I'm part of the clan UoS (Union of Strategists), an RTS clan, basically because some friends from Garena went there, and one of them became the chieftain (DragonRider).

What else can I say? Idk, thanks for reading ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.