1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Greenville Woods

Submitted by Mr.Henci
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Greenville Woods

Map Description

Villagers of Greenville left the village in hurry, leaving all thier treasures there. Various creatures, attracted by the treasures, migrated to this beatiful valley. But they didn't knew, they are not the only ones...

Greenville Woods is an 4 player melee map, suitable for FFA

Contains:
- 15 000g Base, 12 500g and 17 500g expansions
- 12 Green camps
- 28 Orange camps
- 4 Red Camps
- 1 Tavern
- 4 Goblin Merchants
- 4 Goblin Laboratories
- 4 Mercenary Camps
- 4 Waygate conection​
Screenshots

Screenshot #1
[​IMG]

Screenshot #2
[​IMG]

Screenshot #3
[​IMG]

Screenshot #4
[​IMG]

Screenshot #5
[​IMG]

Screenshot #6
[​IMG]

Overview
[​IMG]

Changelog

Version 1
[2016-12-26]

• Map Uploaded.

Version 1.1
[2017-01-04]

• Created pathing blockers to the top ledge of the map, to prevent unfair basebuilding.
    • Retweaked the creep camps (Some were melee only + unfiar drops)
    • Added 4 more green camps (One per player)

Version 1.3
[2018-01-18]

• Fixed the goblin shop location, so you won't get attacked on your way to tavern
    • Retweaked the some creep camps and drops
    • Minor terrain changes
    • I have played it yesterday and had some spare time, you know what that means :D

Author's Notes

Wanted to test out new layout with waygates. I and friend find it suitable for FFA, since creep drops are really powerfull, for a longer games. (We are not really that great at playing melee though :) so if you feel something is unbalanced, feel free to speak)

Have any suggestion? Please write a comment. I am opened to any ideas. Have a nice day!​
Previews
Contents

Greenville Woods v1.3 (Map)

Reviews
Rufus
Approved. A good looking melee map. The gold in the mines seems a bit too much, but it is ok. If you want more reviews, try joining the Grand Review Exchange.
  1. Raiden Inoue

Raiden Inoue

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice map!Not to exhaust you, but can you replace the trees and the other doodads to a Lordaeron Summer or Village? The human village doesn't look to fit in the theme of the map.

2. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Approved.
    A good looking melee map.
    The gold in the mines seems a bit too much, but it is ok.

If you want more reviews, try joining the Grand Review Exchange.

3. Abovegame

Abovegame

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The terrain set up is really good, AI works normally, red spots drop pretty good items.I really enjoyed playing this one.

4. The Panda

The Panda

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I like the terrain, nice work here.

5. Mr.Henci

Mr.Henci

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:

6. SABREWULF

SABREWULF

Resources:
    Resources:
    I just finished second round on this map and i must say its really great coz it have a lot of drop

7. Mr.Henci

Mr.Henci

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Glad to hear that!

8. Ragnaros17

Ragnaros17

Resources:
    Resources:
    Major things

1) Mercenary camp is not well placed, the building can be reached from behind by sneaking.
    2) The wall should have vision blockers to avoid exploits, those gates may be bottlenecks that can be blocked with melee huntress, while archers and casters can attack to the other side of the wall safe. NE advantage. Also tower build that area seems to be a benefit.

Minor:
    3) Orange aerial creeps level 12 canĀ“t be creeped by undeads until Tier 2 (web skill). NE advantage for the archers (Orange review of low level aerial creeps). The loot is a power up level 2, that may give more exp to the hero.

no more things I think, I still rate it 5/5 those things are easy to fix.