• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Great idea for zombie game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ok so i was thinking. what about a game for sc2 thats a zombie survival! BUT isntead of the players being the last few humans left alive and they try to survive you would be the ZOMBIE!!!!. it would start out with only a few zombies in a city of people. your job is to stay alive(eat and make more zombies) but there would be different groups of zombies! something like 3v3v3v3v3v3(from what ive heard sc2 will support up to 18 players) and all the different teams would have to fight as the map when on.. humans would get harder to find as they started to die out. and as such zombies would have to start fighting over the last bit of "food" i personally suck at making maps but if anyone else wants to run with the idea that would be cool!

Level 7
True enough Anti Bodies. I dont have any plans of making this. I was just throwing the idea out there in case anyone else felt so inclined to take up the map!

And thank you warhunter. so i guess it would be like 4v4v4v4 which would still be fun. I think so at least!

Level 9
This has been one of the driving forces behind my game design for months, thank you for bringing attention to the public. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.