1. Head to the 33rd Modeling Contest Poll and drink to your heart's desire.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

looking for new zombie models / zombie ideas

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Vampire-Slayer, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Vampire-Slayer

Vampire-Slayer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Im certainly not the first person making a zombie map and I wont be the last so my request will help others than myself. Im currently looking for new zombie models or ideas for zombies. currently i have 3 tiers of melee zombies (t1:villages skinned as zombies, t2: wc3 zombies, t3: little aboms.) I also have spitter zombies which are anti air(dalaran zombies) and buildings from a range. Also i have a behemoth which is the flesh golem who acts as a tank unit. As for other ranged zombies i have a mauler (stonegaint for night elfs tinted red and throws corpse) who attacks units but has very few hitpoints. finnally i have an infected marine and a culist builder unit. Finally there are infected dogs and ghouls as the fast moving zombie units.

That said...
    I need a boomer style zombie (like in left for dead)
    http://www.techarena.in/files/image/guide/092009/Left_4_Dead/left-4-dead_boomer_.jpg

Im pretty tapped for ideas for now but basically anyone whos got a good zombie idea or a model they would like to make would get +rep.

thank you for reading and thank you in advance for posting :)

2. Raj91

Raj91

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Are you a modeler?

3. Absent

Absent

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, I am working on a Zombie unit right now. It is a Flesh Zombie: it has no skin, so the muscles underneath are showing. I made it to be a fast attacking unit with little stamina, but you can use it for whatever.
    It is currently NOT DONE, as I am having problems with the Decay animations. Once it is done, however, I will be glad to post it here.

4. Bloody_Turds

Bloody_Turds

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Resources:
    ive got hands that come out of the ground and grab, as part of maybe graves XD
    made em a while back

i think a crawling zombie missing hind legs would pwn
    one with maybe some innards dragging behind it

maybe base it on that marine who crawls

5. Vampire-Slayer

Vampire-Slayer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    that kinda sounds cool bloody, but you cant really make that a massable unit, it would look silly to have like 10-15 of those models move together...

and thank you absent, I can wait to see it :)