• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

looking for new zombie models / zombie ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Im certainly not the first person making a zombie map and I wont be the last so my request will help others than myself. Im currently looking for new zombie models or ideas for zombies. currently i have 3 tiers of melee zombies (t1:villages skinned as zombies, t2: wc3 zombies, t3: little aboms.) I also have spitter zombies which are anti air(dalaran zombies) and buildings from a range. Also i have a behemoth which is the flesh golem who acts as a tank unit. As for other ranged zombies i have a mauler (stonegaint for night elfs tinted red and throws corpse) who attacks units but has very few hitpoints. finnally i have an infected marine and a culist builder unit. Finally there are infected dogs and ghouls as the fast moving zombie units.

That said...
I need a boomer style zombie (like in left for dead)
http://www.techarena.in/files/image/guide/092009/Left_4_Dead/left-4-dead_boomer_.jpg

Im pretty tapped for ideas for now but basically anyone whos got a good zombie idea or a model they would like to make would get +rep.

thank you for reading and thank you in advance for posting :)

Level 5
Well, I am working on a Zombie unit right now. It is a Flesh Zombie: it has no skin, so the muscles underneath are showing. I made it to be a fast attacking unit with little stamina, but you can use it for whatever.
It is currently NOT DONE, as I am having problems with the Decay animations. Once it is done, however, I will be glad to post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.