• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Misc] [Icons] zombies variations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Hello people, I'm working on a map where you attack enemy bases with a hero and a zombie horde, it's sort of a reverse tower defense.
The zombies can have different upgrades (2nd and third current icons are reversed in the picture) :

screen zombies.jpg

I'm using the models found here : zombie orcs so I would need icons for them : red zombie with spikes (2nd from left), and green zombie (4th from left) based on the normal icons (zombie/dalaran mutant) or at least in the same style.

A nice bonus would be a red version of this undead upgrade icon : I made the fast zombie red because everybody knows "red goes faster":smile:
and maybe, if you're really motivated, a diseased zombie (but the normal disease cloud I'm using is ok otherwise).

Thanks in advance, and of course you will be credited in the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.