• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRelentlessness

Reactions: FeelMyRash
Made this icon for a zombie movement speed upgrade. Couldn't find any good movement speed icons for undead so I made this. And ya.

Keywords:
relentlessness, zombie, foot, bandages, undead, unholy, stinky, smelly, green, fast, haste, dead, speed, 67chrome
Contents

BTNRelentlessness (Icon)

Reviews
10:24, 31st Aug 2009 oh_snap: Looks good. Recommended.

M

10:24, 31st Aug 2009
oh_snap: Looks good. Recommended.

Level 9
Boots of plague, Nether Speed, Scourge Movement, anything would feet that icon.

I hope someday i can do things like you chrome(icons and related things to war3 i mean ¬¬)

it will be more usefull to do more upgrades, like the same foot with some armor pieces with other background color or something

Bye

Level 17
although great icon... could need some fixing just in order to make it a bit nicer... and one thing, at the very top of the icon, it should continue straight (it seems like there's a knee or something), cause I mean that's no enough distance to reach to the knee, even for az zombie :p