1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Melee Mapping Contest #3 - Results are out! Congratulate the winners and check plenty of new 4v4 melee maps designed for this competition!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The winners of our cinematic soundtrack competition have been decided! Step by the Music Contest #11 - Results to check the entries and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice

Grass TD 1.23

Submitted by McPhisto2051
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Contents

Grass TD 1.23 (Map)

1. LAN Party

LAN Party

Resources:
    Resources:
    There was almost 0 effort in this map. The tower descriptions arem't changed from the unit all the towers were based on, they're all generic TD towers, and once you figure out the first few waves it's WAY too easy. Unbelievably, there is a boss wave in which you're fighting a shade. The shade is INVISIBLE, and you have no way of detecting it, so it just floats on by without you seeing it. I noticed that many of the towers had the ability to gain the human invisibility detection upgrade for towers, but I suspect that's because the author was too lazy to delete them from the tower. There were no areas to research the ability.

1/5

2. McPhisto2051

McPhisto2051

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    sorry i did not try 2 unbug the map ^^
    its just solo because u always died by noobs in first 5 levels.

3. Cioco

Cioco

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is probably one of the worst TD experiences I've had so far. Full of bugs, typos, bad waves design, and the list goes on and on. Waste of time.

And you can actually win just by blocking the waves with towers, without letting them advance. And there's no consequence at all, like the wave destroying your towers or something to not let you block them, but there's nothing.

So, how to win this map?

1. Make a full line of guard or damage towers.
    2. Double check to not have some space left by mistake between the towers.
    3. Go smoke a pack of cigs.
    4. Come back and congratulate yourself.

Voila!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018