Grass Island (floating)

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This is more or less a test model of a small floating grassy island.
It works and is animated

It is meant as a normal island doodad and a more flashy floating island doodad.

I have 11 other variations of this model but before I upload them I would like some feedback.
Especially.

- Would you prefer the model be pure stone? Meaning no grass.
- If you prefer a grassy look, does the current grass blend too much with the ground as it is now?
- The scrubs hanging beneath the island. Go or stay?

Note:
In the 3D viewer. Zoom out.
Previews
Contents

Grass Island (floating) (Model)

Reviews
HappyCockroach
Looks good, and works well in-game. Approved. We could merge it with the other floating rocks if you want.
Level 13
I have 11 other variations of this model but before I upload them I would like some feedback.
Especially.

- If you prefer a grassy look, does the current grass blend too much with the ground as it is now?

Hey Solu9,

this is a great model and I like it a lot, like your floating grass sphere. Unfortunately the model viewer cannot show it on the hive, but I would like to give you feedback anyway.
- I think this is better with some grass, but a texture variation would not hurt, if you got one already.
- I dont think it blends too much because of the other details on the sphere, but maybe you could try ashenvale bushy grass, if that fits better?
- stay!! these scrubs are one of the nicest things about it. It adds this very old and mystic touch.

by the way I use your spheres in my harvest moon map in the swampy temple and also in the newest mountains :)

Level 24
Do some of the stand animations raise and lower the model?
Death animation seems to just vanish the model.
4.25/5.

All stand animations except Stand Alternate/Victory/Defend lowers the model, then raises it.

Edit:
The model was never supposed to be killed. I just added the Death animation in case the user needs to remove it mid game.

Hey Solu9,

this is a great model and I like it a lot, like your floating grass sphere. Unfortunately the model viewer cannot show it on the hive, but I would like to give you feedback anyway.
- I think this is better with some grass, but a texture variation would not hurt, if you got one already.
- I dont think it blends too much because of the other details on the sphere, but maybe you could try ashenvale bushy grass, if that fits better?
- stay!! these scrubs are one of the nicest things about it. It adds this very old and mystic touch.

by the way I use your spheres in my harvest moon map in the swampy temple and also in the newest mountains :)

Thank you. This is what I need :)
You can see it in the viewer, but you need to zoom out. The model is quite large.

And very nice that you can use it in your project!

Level 8
Especially.

I think what you've shown here is great, as far as your questions go, I'd make those changes on other variations and leave some as grass like they are.