• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

*GotGunz Avatar/Sig Factory*

Status
Not open for further replies.

One

One

Level 3
CnP or freehand.. if u dont answer that you could make youself wait an extra 2 weeks :cry:

Level 8
hey alright now im 40% done

PeasantRunbetav1.gif

this is harder than it looks. it would be easier if i could just export the animated gif file but that didnt work so i had to take snapshots for each frame

One

One

Level 3
looks pretty good... it lags a lil bit though :( can u reduce graphics? (if not that will be fine :) )

EDIT: Never mind it doesnt lag at all now... guess it was just that 1 time :s

Level 7
huh??? i think you went in the wrong thread wasnt it caleld like say something positive of teh above poster???

Level 8
Hey Got Gunz when you finish king-loths demon hunter vs blademaster sig can you star my Devil may cry sig? remember must be animated and I want dante pulling of some sweet moves with his guns and blastin every thing to hell! then transorming into his fire demon form and trashing the whole place with his Inferno attack! Thanks....today my sig tomorrow the world MWHAHAHAHAHAHA! (cough)(splutter)

Level 8
YO! GotGunz u gonna reply iv been postin for ages and do u reply no! Look if u open a avatar\sig factory u should stick to ur commitment iv been waiting for my sig for ages! and another thing u been workin on king loths request for ages have u forgotten about this or are u just dead or somethin? oh and also REPLY GOD DAM IT!

Level 13
VGsatomi said:
If its not animated, I can help you with that, Lady_Shadow

Gotgunz: I'm trying to get two animated .giffs done. All the frames are ready, they just need to be put together in a .giff and I don"t have an animation program. Would you be up to doing that for me when you got a little spare time?
-VGsatomi
i can do it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.