• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

plz read this if u can draw anime and can make avatars n sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Noobie.Mapmaker said:
I Can draw good anime, but I don't have a scanner or a digital camera... -_-;

<----- I Don't really like Inuyasha that much... though I can't find any other pictures -_-;.

he was most likely refering to digital art, you must have paint, but you can download gimp, wich is a pure freeware.

gotgunz, you sure have some time to put to make a quick sig, don't be lazy, all you need is mental strenght to do a request for someone you initially agreed to do

Level 13
iladon said:
ya i wunt cartoon anime, but i also wunted it to be moving, and im guessing that moving=animated, so in a way ur both right. i think

do you realize you're asking a lot? moving = very very long to do and hard, you have to draw 50 times the same guy, you can do it yourself if you want animated sig

Level 6
sry. well fine then, whoever is makin it, make it moving or not i dont care.

btw, wormskull i didnt no, sry

Level 8
hey i finished the sig. I didnt add animations to the demonhunter i drew but i made a little text animation. I freehanded the demon hunter anime-like on psp. Here it is...

AnimeDemonHunterSig.gif

Hope u like it!!!!!! :D

Level 8
yea i know it doesnt look too anime, because the eyez r covered and anime drawings are mainly the eyez but o well i didnt know wat else to do to make it look more anime. I made the face anime shaped and the hair sort of anime like but thatz all. it was kinda hard to make a demon hunter look anime-like

Level 6
awsome, i luv it. but one problem, u wrote it like this "deep in the shados, a hunter stalks its pray, ..." but u for got this "Deep in the shadows of the night". it's ok, i luv it as it is, just telling u this just incase u feel like u wunt to fix it. i would, but i have no experince of how to do it, so i cant. im not askin u or makin u do it, just if u feel like fixing it, do it. do wut u wunt.

Level 6
btw, just one question, HOW DO I USE IT?!?!?! lol, seriously, i have nno freakin idea how to put it on my sig. can some one plz help me?

Level 21
Metabee said:
Yeah just, get it on your desktop, then uhm, find the URL by right clicking on your desktop, and then adapt desktop, and then find it on Web, and copy the url.

BTW i cant see animated sigs n stuff, plz help me.

You have to upload the sig onto a server first and then attach the url with the img] tags of the server which has the sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.