• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
can anyone plz make me a moving dh avatar plz. i would really apresiate it if some one would for me.

Level 6
Hmmm.... does this not belong in the "Requests" forum? If it does, better hope someone who knows it does comes along before Mecheon does :?

Level 6
i tryed, but it says it has to many pixels.

fyi, i once posted a sig request in the request forum, and a mod warned me that avatar and sig requests r suposed to be in off topic.

Level 6
o i no, do u think ud be able to make one that he walks up to a dread lord, then starts attacking it n the dl dies, then repeats?

Level 6
ok gimme a walking dh that eventually starts attacking and then starts walking again and so on plz

Level 13
How's this?
cool12.gif

Level 6
or maybe Illidan (evil) running would be good, same anim, running, just like that one up top, but illidan tft version

Status
Not open for further replies.