• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eusira's Avatar/Sig Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
You can request pics of things, and I will animate them. You can also request sigs from VGCats or nuklearpower comic strips, just give me the strip ID number, and I will animate. Lastly, you can request you MTG cards to be posted in the Thread necromancy thread.
Sigs- 5-15 minutes
Cards- 3 minutes

Let the gaunlet begin :shock: !

Level 23
Hmm.

Shame it's probably too big a filesize. Oh well.

ElfWarfareNew.gif

Level 5
Lol lookes funny but ok. Also these cards are or something based of Magic The Gathering right??
never played it before but my friend ive seen played a few times.

Level 5
k

Okey. Be funny if you made a forum like the battlethread with these cards. Make a forum card game :lol:

Level 5
k

But ne ,ore of a card dueling thread sorta thing:p except it would be hard to make rules for it that would work.

Level 11
Wow and I didnt even request one...thanks! :eek:
Can you make it a tad bigger though? Its kinda hard to read...

EDIT:Ah, you snuck into Grey Archons thread when I wasn't looking. You sneaky little thing you! :p

Level 6
cool ok. anyway, do u think u could maybe like update my sig? like make it better, in your own stile of animating wutever plz? and if u do, plz add to it "in the shawdows *of the night*..." plz.

Level 8
Grey acron wrote:Isn't that one just simply that pic, on its' own?

I meant to say could you animate another vg cats comic strip like his

Level 5
illadon said:
cool ok. anyway, do u think u could maybe like update my sig? like make it better, in your own stile of animating wutever plz? and if u do, plz add to it "in the shawdows *of the night*..." plz.
i can provide drawings

Level 5
Eusira said:
I already have done Ozzy before I did this workshop. Enjoy. By the way, I censor all the animations so I don't get banned for them
ozzy7xa.gif
faggot bag?

anyway, can you make me a sig of a naked man hunting a night elf archer? lol it could be funny, u can censor the man if u want

Level 16
Worm... stormrider, please don't jack a topic like you do to...

It's insanely hard to do your letters, because I'm not as good at this, and am using photoshop, and not flash

EDIT: Done. Easy once you get the hang of massing a bunch of layers. The slash is kind of cheesy though.
illadon3cv.gif

Level 6
Eusira said:
Worm... stormrider, please don't jack a topic like you do to...

It's insanely hard to do your letters, because I'm not as good at this, and am using photoshop, and not flash

EDIT: Done. Easy once you get the hang of massing a bunch of layers. The slash is kind of cheesy though.
illadon3cv.gif

whoa its really cool, but u left some stuff out. like its supposed to say "Deep in the shadows of the night, a hunter stalks it's pray. The next morning, Azeroth is free of another demon..."

i would really apreciate it if u fixed it up abit, plz. *does cute irresistable puppy eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.