1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

GotA 0.57

Submitted by twelveoclock
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Made by Twelveoclock (US East)

Extremely fun if you're a little tired of dota heroes. Almost all of the heroes have at least one triggered ability.

An AoS style map that mocks dota
-Contains familiar item setup
-Many new items recipes
-Many new heroes (98 heroes)
-fast, fun gameplay
-Optimized for 2-3 times faster load time

Find me in Channel Clan TSMA (US East)

Changelog for 0.56

Important:
-5 New Heroes
-Remade Templar Knight(changed two abilities)
-Remade Horadrim(changed two abilities)
-Displays cooldown for each active spell.
Contents

GotA 0.57 (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Sort of a dota variant. Overpowered heroes, ect.
  1. vladn

vladn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Suggestion...leave items like they were... I mean no diamond...More creeps stronger towers...better creeps....increase their damage and HP over time...more heroes :) and items that can be made rank max faster... with 2 items combined max... pls...
    Keep the good work :)

2. Godfather21

Godfather21

Resources:
    Resources:
    mmm, this map is not for me. Didnt like it.

3. Shanghai

Shanghai

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i tested it i think its not fun sry but i realy think is boring :/ it doesent matter if u have 200 heroes u shuold make more spells and the terrain is very boring :S

4. Mattz101

Mattz101

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is a good map keep up the good work 5/5

5. DredLord2

DredLord2

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is a very fun map, but I think it would be nice if you would post up the changes in each update :)

6. Zack1996

Zack1996

Resources:
    Models:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    This map is really fun for some reasons:
    1) Some heroes are imba (imbalance is sometimes fun)
    2) There are lots of heroes
    3) There are some decent triggered spells
    4) The items are nice :D
    5) The map is fun!!!
    Some suggestions:
    1) Make more heroes
    2) Remake some heroes
    3) Make some special modes :)

7. Solidiussnake23

Solidiussnake23

Resources:
    Resources:
    is there any way you might be able to make a changelog
    i think that would be interesting
    i would really appreciate it

8. Manoo

Manoo

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    You stupid or something? doto who create a lot of versions of one and all is well, have seen Smota, Gota, what dotų will be more.

9. vladn

vladn

Resources:
    Resources:
    The last hero added it's to powerfull ...has 61 agility and 61 intelect and 81 strenght at level max... base...
    create more bosses pls!
    more creeps!
    More new items!
    good luck

10. twelveoclock

twelveoclock

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I will start making a changelog soon. The newest changelog will be posted in the map description, and if you want to see other changelogs, you can pm me.

Also, regarding base hero stats: All heroes have a combined base stat of 60 + 6 per level.

11. vladn

vladn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Enlarge the map by adding new lines or newer creeps so the game will last longer.:wsmile:
    More items for intellect with hp stats and damage...:sad:
    Retro sword again pls...:as:

Terrain: 17%
    Units: 10%
    Heroes: 75%
    Abilities: 80%
    Total Progress:10%

Pls Creeps URGENT!:nemor::pir:

12. Kisame

Kisame

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Ok, I play a lot of AoS's, and to be honest, this wasn't bad at all. I actually thought it was quite good. You have a lot of heroes and i can see a lot of work has been put in. However I noticed that map is somewhat small, which isnt too much of a problem, but the creeps take to long to spawn at the start and their movement speed is too fast, makes their legs flail about crazily. Also, you might wanna make some more triggered powers for units, even its simple ones, as normal Warcraft Powers should really be avoided at all costs in an AoS. Overall I'll giv ethis 7/10. Good work!

13. f0rsAk3n

f0rsAk3n

Resources:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Heroes are a bit unbalanced, and i spotted 1 minor bug:
    Standard ring gives +7 to all stats, when you combine 3 of them with the "morphing sphere " recipe it only gives +15.
    other then that good job 5/5.

14. Orswen

Orswen

Resources:
    Resources:
    twelveoclock!!
    i saw 1 bug of 1 hero!! that is a hero name "Ghost"
    his lightning chain sometimes doesn't work!
    when click it then click on the enemy, then nothing happen!!!
    pls fixe this bug!!!
    tq
    another bug is sometimes u play a strength hero,he will sometimes go into the water then can walk in water for escaping from enemy hero attack!!
    but now don hav this bug ady!!

15. Zanmore

Zanmore

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well made map indeed, great idea mocking DotA.

16. twelveoclock

twelveoclock

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is on purpose. Items have two costs: paying for effects AND for inventory space. I felt that because the morphing sphere saved so much space, it should be a little weaker.

Edit: About the map size: it is small on purpose. Don't forget that this is supposed to be a fusion of an AoS and a hero arena. Don't forget that 50 team hero kills is a victory.

17. Somaz

Somaz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The game is realy fun, and I realy like that the map is small. However it has a couple of flaws.

First of all some heroes are realy overpowered. I liked the idea of giving gold when dieing, but it just doesn't help! I guess this is a result of some heroes beeing realy unbalanced.

The Gem system is VERY good, but the game doesn't give you enough time to find what items you need. Dota is a big map and you can examine items, because you have more time. In this map it's different :( You should classify the items or something, I dunno.

The bosses are realy overpowered :D

A thing that needs to be done urgent, is a change of the multiboard.
    Remove the players that are not playing, add some colors to different things and ESPECIALY add colors to players. It is realy confusing to understand who killed who when the text is just white.

Maybe you could randomize the creeps a bit too.

In overall, the map is fun, but the things that make it boring are:
    1. Ugly multiboard and absolutely no player colors.
    2. Creeps are too boring. Maybe give them abilities or something?
    3. Some heroes are too overpowered and kill you from 2-3 hits (while you are stunned ofc).

Edit: Oh and I almost forgot. Out of the 2 games that I played, I Fatal Errored in the second one. There was a fight between pit lord, ghost and someone else (luna or shaman) when it happened.

18. Yumakan

Yumakan

Resources:
    Resources:
    The Mortar Hero is Rediculous It just spams Mortars and it's abilities all damage buildings making his ultimate Able to take down towers in one shot!
    Though it still is a Nice map

19. vladn

vladn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good modifications,but more creeps and more bosses because the game it's too short and to easy.

20. pr0nstar

pr0nstar

Resources:
    Resources:
    We've been playing this mod all day and love it! Nice work, man. It's easy to play, fast-paced, and well-done. The gem system works well, lots of heroes and items for good variety, and cool bosses. On the down side, we have been experiencing fatal errors fairly regularly (client crashes for everyone). I haven't been able to find out what causes the crashes, but I'll keep my eye out. The error is an access violation when an address in memory can't be read. Thanks m8! It's a blast.