1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

GotA 0.57

Submitted by twelveoclock
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Made by Twelveoclock (US East)

Extremely fun if you're a little tired of dota heroes. Almost all of the heroes have at least one triggered ability.

An AoS style map that mocks dota
-Contains familiar item setup
-Many new items recipes
-Many new heroes (98 heroes)
-fast, fun gameplay
-Optimized for 2-3 times faster load time

Find me in Channel Clan TSMA (US East)

Changelog for 0.56

Important:
-5 New Heroes
-Remade Templar Knight(changed two abilities)
-Remade Horadrim(changed two abilities)
-Displays cooldown for each active spell.
Contents

GotA 0.57 (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Sort of a dota variant. Overpowered heroes, ect.
  1. Razorbrain

Razorbrain

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    nice map, although it had too much things that were almost copies of Dota things(Spirit Walker named Barathum? Same model named Furion? Wirts Leg = Power Threads? among other things) but else a VERY good map. Although, i would nerf the Flame Staff in the later levels, atleast for the Illusionist. When i played, every illusion got the Phoenix Fire skill, which means 60 damage per second per illusion, without attacking

otherwise, 8.5 out of 10

2. En_Fuego

En_Fuego

Resources:
    Resources:
    A very well put together map that a lot of my friends play together. But here are a few major problems...

-Illusionist's clones work with Flame Staff and they become very over-powered. So over-powered they can kill Zergling with 1000 health in a matter of seconds.
    -Merchant is very under-powered. His skills have almost no effect besides his Gold Bomb which is very weak.
    -Leviathan Tank has a massive ammount of health to start. We could kill him, but it took 5v1 and he killed 4 of us. (We were all higher levels than him).
    -Warden's ultimate should be changed so that at higher levels it lasts for a different ammount of time (maybe 5/10/15?).

That's it for about now.

Good map overrall, very fun and very item dependent.

3. En_Fuego

En_Fuego

Resources:
    Resources:
    The chicken's ultimate stacks and can be beyond annoying >>

4. Skizzik

Skizzik

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    nedd to be more balanced and heros with only passive abilites are too boring

5. EmawWyvern

EmawWyvern

Resources:
    Resources:
    Another day, another DoTA rip off. Good map though its a good combination of HA and AoS style maps. Better than DoTA but I hate AoS maps period 3/5 for creativity.

6. Ripoff

Ripoff

Resources:
    Resources:
    Fantastic map, I love it, very unique heroes here.

Cons:
    chicken ulti, those chickens have different shadow then the hero chicken, so its easy to see who the real one is.

7. javierpjp

javierpjp

Resources:
    Resources:
    need help

how do u get wood?

:spell_breaker:

8. En_Fuego

En_Fuego

Resources:
    Resources:
    It means auto-combine

9. nargaque

nargaque

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    In the latest versions we're seeing some of the most unique heroes in the history of WC3 maps. Keep it up!

10. Ph34rn03V1

Ph34rn03V1

Resources:
    Resources:
    Merchant is overpowered....money = items...like 2 hearts, 3 flame staffs and a hell ball i saw on one merchant

11. En_Fuego

En_Fuego

Resources:
    Resources:
    He plays Merchant like a newb then.

12. stempel2000

stempel2000

Resources:
    Resources:
    well done... but some heros are a bit unballanced... but i like to play this map!

13. Diero

Diero

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awsome Game

Yo Twelveoclock great game, me and my 4 friends are big fans of dota. I found Gota on this website and thought about trying it and thought it was amazing. Then i showed it to my friends and they loved it and all we play now is Gota instead of Dota. There are 2 things you need to fix tho. When u kill any of the level 3 sentinel towers it causes a server split, and if anybody chooses the hero Ink it causes a Fatal Error mid game. Please Fix these bugs make a new version soon and balance some of the heros out. We look forward to seeing a new version. We even made a clan called XgE=Xtreme Gota Experience. Please pm me about this post.

Sincerely, XgE.CarlCarlson
    XgE.HiV-PoSS
    XgE.Virus

PS.Hit us up on Bnet we'd love to play with the creator of this game.

14. DPL

DPL

Resources:
    Resources:
    All bugs I found:
    1)Time wizzard when stops time all dead heros's animation model are stoping and can't cast some spalls:
    Example: Doom guard can't use stomp
    2) Imagine Illusionist with flamestuff :) IMMMBAAAAA!
    3) Doom Guard's ultimate is way too long.
    4)Angel stone's upgrade (i mean Spectorium or something like that) is a imba regen item.
    This is all :) but GOTA have future keep up the good work

15. StasMaN

StasMaN

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Probably the worst AoS I've ever played , there is no balance whatsoever , items are just cheap dota copies , and heroes are lame

16. Kohake

Kohake

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi. I'm Kohake, which you could probably guess by my name. I play a lot of video games and the only thing I can thin of that I like more than that is thinking up ideas for video games. When I first tryed GotA (ver 0.43 somthing) I didn't like the game very much but I thought I would give the game a chance and I played it with some friends every now and then and I started to like it. I haven't played the new version but the earlyer hade some balancing issues in my opinion. I'll do my best to find what needs to be balanced and sugest how to balance it.

I hope me presance will be of help.

One thing I'de like to point out is that Mortar team is way over powerd. Even if you can beat him he will still kill your towers like nothing. Oh and I think it's too easy to kille the towers early game. I sugest more HP(maby some HP reg) and less defence.(Since Defence reducers damage by % and no spesic amount)

17. Zankman Jack

Zankman Jack

Resources:
    Resources:
    i played your map a while ago.
    Great! It is an interesting map, and it has several nice features.
    Like all AOS maps, it has some Dota-ish stuff, but all in all, it's O.K.
    4.5/5

18. Carnafex

Carnafex

Resources:
    Resources:
    I love the idea, and its really fun! Keep updating please! 5/5

19. Kohake

Kohake

Resources:
    Resources:
    I just wanted to say one thing I noticed, spectrums are way over powerd. I usually get one and then save up for a molten sheild and after that I can thank tower, creep waves and even heros at the same time.(obviously, if my oponent has good dps I might have to retreat after a while) I even get that item when I'm not playing a Str hero.

Btw, if you want, I could make an evaluation of every character and item in the game and then make a list for you.

20. Mitchomitch

Mitchomitch

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is one of the best maps ever!!!^^
    Plz keep updating :D