• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GotA Allstars v1.3

This is your adventure to be the new guardian of the ancients. I will be updating this map.
Contents

GotA Allstars v1.3 (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: GotA Allstars v1.2 haha ! Hmm... nice idea man similiar like Dota but I personaly dislike dota or similiar. however, good map, nice idea, hard work there what I respect the most !!! [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot crash WC3...

M

MasterHaosis: GotA Allstars v1.2 haha ! Hmm... nice idea man similiar like Dota but I personaly dislike dota or similiar. however, good map, nice idea, hard work there what I respect the most !!!
[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see
[ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author
[APPROVED]

Level 2
That was one of the worst games that i have ever played. It was just a warchaser with imbalanced heroes.

I soloed the game to the last boos and couldnt kill it cos it was regenerating so fast.

Totally sucked!

DPL

DPL

Level 5
If you are not blind this is warchasers (xaxaxaxxa)
Just the terrain was changet.

Level 2
I just played with the infernal and i began wondering that WTF is the point of his Time Blast ability? i mean it does HUGE amount of damaga (enough to kill normal creeps 1 shot) and it stuns FOREVER?!?!?!?!? WTF!!!!!!!????????

Level 2
Ok now i tried brood father and again WTF is point of parasite? It almost instantly kills its target and then spawns like 10000 spiders+it has like 5 sec cooldown so you can make 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 spiders in 1min so WTF????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 2
Wanna hear 3. WTF? Well WTF is point of those taverns in the starting are? You CAN'T hire ANYONE because of "build more farms...". Oh yea and about the spiders that spawn from parasite skill: they actually have Defend ability which they cant use because they require Defend upgrade so you could delete those.

Level 1
was masterhaosis blind when he approved this map?
seriously wtf.
maybe he just confounded it with the map of twelveoclock (seems the most likely situation)
but how couldnt he see this wrong map preview?