• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gondor Soldier

Sons of the Numenor, These proud men of the west have come forth to defend Middle Earth from the dark powers.

Edited from the Swordsman model.

It can also be a Knights Templar, or any robed soldier.

Do not edit without my permission. And always give credits.

Keywords:
swordsman human soldier
Contents

Gondor Soldier (Model)

Gondor Soldier (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 19th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 19th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (8) Awesome!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 5
It's like a combination it looks like a combination from your your elite swordsman guy and your elven spearman. However, it is still very epic! :D

Level 4
Plz, PLZ, remove the kilt, and maybe make a gondorian shield.
Because, sorry, when i look at this now I see a nice model, no gondorian...

Level 35
Grievous: Dont blame me, Blame the footman skin.

And No nameless I will not remove the kilt. If I did, It would be a regular footman. And this model could be anything, but it looks like a Gondorian to me.

Now if you would point me to an ingame texture that was like the white tree. I would make the model alot more Gondorian.

Level 4
Now i know what this could be!
If you added a shield and a cape with the white tree, added the wings on the helmet and changed the sword into a spear (Don't know if it is possible, though) it would be a gondorian tower guard!
Like this: http://www.warofthering.net/quintessential/movieshots_rotk/lotr_gondorianguard_tn.jpg

Level 9
I'm contemplating killing all that posted here saying idiotic things like "this isn't gondorian its wearing a skirt".

Jackasses, it's up to be interpretation of the modeler, not you. Nice model Elenai! Don't mind if i use it! :D

More for Helms Deep though!! :D

Level 6
The attack ready makes the unit look weird when attacking. The defend animation looks better as an attack ready animation. Right now, when he's using the stand ready animation, he just stands there doing nothing. It's quite unnatural.

Also... He uses a two-hander sword but in most of his animations, he only uses only one hand. Another thing which makes this unnatural.

Aside from all those, everything looks great!