• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gondor Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know any available Gondor archer models, but there are some other human archer models you can use for the Gondorian army.
Human Archer - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
VillagerMan1 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
Longbowman - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site (I would recommend this, note: do not use the skins that comes with the model, the model uses ingame textures)

Make sure that you give credits to the authors when you use their models.

Level 4
oh well if you see the descriptions of tolkien about the soldiers of gondor they look more like the captain of wc3 so if I was you i'd rather stick to the ones at wc3 or use elenai cuz the ones you see in PJ's movies are almost nowhere to be found(other than those that are exported from bfme but its illegal)

Level 4
cept ea uses a different format for animations so either way if you don't know how to animate your still fucked...

but again lets not talk about exporting tanthanh121, you've got excellent models to fit in place for soldiers of gondor so just use them okay?

Level 4
Ok, but one last question.......I've played a map called: The Battle for Osgiliath, and it has models that looks exactly like the Gondor Soldiers in the movies. How the heck does the creator of that map has it. It's a very good map also.

Level 4
he had models of lacrosstitans/tha_chump(which he did not credit for) and had another one ripped from bfme

tha_chump gave them to this site(technically wc3sear.ch) a few years back but took it down so again just stick to the ones we've suggested

Level 22
you know, the ripped one isnt that great, and the spearmen/horsemen in the map have pretty big filesizes too. the one thing i dont like about tha_chump's stuff is that its texture is too white, since its based on the barracks walls

Level 4
oh bother. then i might have a use for them if they didnt look so damn cheesy.

@ghost: how did you get a copy of them if that map is protected?
and that was like 4 years ago there was different styles and standards at those times

long story short for this guys request stick to elenai's or whats in the game as those are the best things

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.