• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lord of the rings request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
ok, I'm in the LotR mood right now, and is making a Dark ages of warcraft like Lotr map starting in the year 2941 gondor time. for it i'll need some models, which, hopefully can use ingame textures.
I'll need:
-Gandalf the Grey (ye, there is one already, but it is so ugly(sry):cry:)
-Uruk hai, one with sword and shield, and one with longbow, their skin could be based upon the chaos blademaster texture. (there are a uruk-hai already, but i really don't like it, also the uruk-hai has composite longbows in the book, so that is what i want.)
-Radagst the brown
-Saruman
-Faramir
-Boromir
-Hobbits: Merry, Pippin, Samwise, Frodo, Farmer Maggot and Bilbo

Optional models, not really needed that bad, but great to have for the map:
-Mordor orc swordsman and archer
-moria goblin
-Isengard Walls
-Rohan warrior and rider (I can't find them, but there are some aren't there?)
-Ranger of Gondor

NB: NO NEED TO BE MOVIE RELATED, FEEL FREE TO USE YOUR ARTISTIC LISENCE!

TY: :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 19
If that model could be using a black obsidian like texture and be about three times broader (so u can walk on it) it would be great

here is a pic of how the wall should look (just split it up in sections, so that it is easy to put together in different shapes, must be slightly curved)

Attachments

• 1220348222_fullres.jpg
    1220348222_fullres.jpg
    458.1 KB · Views: 503
Level 34

Damn, talking about a full scale modeling request, if you want that per se.

I advise you to cut down the budget and use some standard (or other) models.

Like this model for Saruman: Link If you can skin a bit, you can change the texture yourself a bit.

Farfetched but this can be used for the goblin: Link It was the only decent model I could find.

This one may be used for Radagast: Link

Level 19
i got orthank, i just need the walls, most in sections so that they can be used in helms deep aswell. the gandalf model is so damn ugly :sad:

but anyway, i totally forgot that goblin, ty :thumbs_up:

actually, the medihv model fits perfectly as the Radagast model, so I'll use that one, for the saruman, i don't know.

Level 5
Status
Not open for further replies.