• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lord of the Rings Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey Guys!

So, at the moment I'm editing a Hero Defense Map. I called it "The Black Gate". It is a lord oof the rings map, so I need some more models.

1.Halbarad Dunadan
2.Imrahil
3. Pippin
4.Elladan
5.Elrohir
6.Gandalf the White on Foot
7.Royal Guards of Rohan
8.Soldiers of Minas Tirith
9.Orc-Slaves
10.Uruk-Hai of Mordor
11.The Mouth of Sauron
12.Mordor-Troll

Thanks to all of you!

Level 4
A few of those have been done. I know of a Gandalf the White on foot and a Pippin skin, and useable models for the Orc Slave and Elladan/Elrohir. I don't think the latter mentioned is on this site, but I can post links for the other three here. If you want to check out the Elladan/Elrohir model, send me a PM and I"ll send it to you.

Oh, and I may also have a useable model for Imrahil. Either PM me or send me an email at [email protected] for the models.

Level 2
Yeah, that would be great!
I already have a model of Gandalf the White, but it sucks! The arms are so crappy! And I have also a Pippin Skin, but I need him armored. With that cool Minas Tirith-Helmet. Where can I get that models of Elladan & Elrohir?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.