• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] Gods Of War AI [RU/EN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
WhatAnother AoS
Players6x6
Version1.27

Hello!
I have been developing this map intermittently for several years. Recently rewrote almost from scratch. Now I used StormLib to create a bilingual version, post it here and maybe get some inspiration for further development.
Why AoS? I started a long time ago and the main goal was to play this map with friends.
Now the main goal is to create crazy AoS with funny characters, items, recognizable monsters, units, vehicles and memes.

FeaturesMost of the usual AoS mechanics are already ready: item assembly, jungle creeps, boss, AI. Now I need fill the map with content using this framework.

Convenient item store, where items are grouped by recipes and categories.
There are 4 checkpoints on the map, which periodically provide useful and fun abilities for the owner's team.
Funny recognizable characters.
An unusual system for transporting heroes and delivering items.
The ability to call for support from various forces and strengthen the lines with structures.
MinusesRough landscape. I am not very capable in this area. I erased the old one and have not yet implemented at least some acceptable new one.
Poor heroes descriptions. So far, I haven't done it.
A small number of heroes and items. Of course, plans to add new ones.
Automatic Google translation from Russian to English, which led to incorrect translation of some tips and case distortion.
The use of Russian-language sounds and memes recognizable mainly in Russia.
Known IssuesIncorrect translation tips and abbreviations.
In the plansImprove the translation process.
Make a good landscape.
Add two more bosses.
After these critical things, add new heroes and items.

? Update to 1.3x+ ?
CreditsI started development when I planned to only play with friends, so I didn't keep a resource list. Please write if I have used your content.
Also, if someone is interested in the mechanics of the map, I can give you an open-source version of the map. I think honestly, if I used someone else's resources, then you can use mine)

tillinghast
storm_hih
vinz
illidan-evil-x

Anouncer - Unreal Tournament 3

Attachments

• Gods Of War V4.02AI(6x6)_RUEN.w3x
    30.5 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.