• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

DotA IMBA AI 3.76c EN Revised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This is the english version of dota imba.

You guys may heard about the "IMBA".
This map is very fun (more than "OMG" map), you try it, you know how "IMBA".

The author is Mimya, I helped him doing the translation from chinese into english.
Not just using the old version's text, it's fully translated (100+ hours).

Sorry I'm unable to upload attachment, my network is poor.

Here's a link to epicwar.com:

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/172576/

Enjoy!

Level 16
yes, even i got many fatal errors,

its sad that they changed techies from the older version lol, i like that auto explosion on attack.

sorry, but the translation is very poor, i saw another dota imba with better translation before from the older version.

i couldn't make out the jokes on this version, while on the old one, i could enjoy the jokes without a problem. (the skills are fine, but the game message jokes aren't fine at all, its not sent well, and people couldn't recieve it properly like the older ones.)

why not use the older translation ?

such as
Running Like The Wind ! is better well recieved than Rush Like The Wind !
Only Mortal ! is better than Only a Human !

Is Beyond Ghostlike ! Somebody Feed Him ! is funnier than
Is beyond ghostlike ! Sombody let him kill you for once !

Last edited:
Level 2
yes, even i got many fatal errors,

its sad that they changed techies from the older version lol, i like that auto explosion on attack.

sorry, but the translation is very poor, i saw another dota imba with better translation before from the older version.

i couldn't make out the jokes on this version, while on the old one, i could enjoy the jokes without a problem. (the skills are fine, but the game message jokes aren't fine at all, its not sent well, and people couldn't recieve it properly like the older ones.)

why not use the older translation ?

such as
Running Like The Wind ! is better well recieved than Rush Like The Wind !
Only Mortal ! is better than Only a Human !

Is Beyond Ghostlike ! Somebody Feed Him ! is funnier than
Is beyond ghostlike ! Sombody let him kill you for once !

Ah...

Well, I'm chinese and it was the first time I've translated large war3 map, didn't have too much translation experiences.

Anyway, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.