• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FOCS (Fight of Characters Second) English Translated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello to all members of this community,
I proudly present you a Hero Arena type map with anime characters which is not in Korean but perfectly fluent (i hope) English.
The map is based on the Fight of Characters Second by wkfk1318, I added several new characters in (a total of 47 characters in the below version).

My work on this map is as follows:
- Translated all spells/buffs/heroes/units from Korean to English.
- Added a lot of new characters (with scripted spells etc..).
- Added some new items, removed some items (potions)....

Other stuff that should be mentioned:
- The models that the characters use are not made by me, and they belong to their authors, i am not taking any credit for them.
- Only a tiny fraction of scripting has been done by me (new spells mostly c/p off the old ones and adjusted).
- The sounds are not made by me, they have been taken from various other maps and internet sources, credit to whoever made them.

Unfortunately, i can't add any more characters because i have hit the 8MB map size limit, but i will try to improve the map in any way i can (more item combinations etc....)

The latest version is 2.0 (for now): http://www.epicwar.com/maps/199065/

Any impressions are apreciated. :)

P.S: Also big thanks to Vexorian for his map optimizer, Ladik for his MPQ Editor, and my two friends Shekkie and Icepick who've helped me with my translations and a few spells.

Level 1
@The_Clow

I was wondering if you could make it like the other map because the whole angle of the map is awkward to play on. Possibly make different spawn areas. This would be greatly appreciated and I think that would make it more enjoyable for all of us.

Level 3
I was wondering if you could make it like the other map because the whole angle of the map is awkward to play on. Possibly make different spawn areas. This would be greatly appreciated and I think that would make it more enjoyable for all of us.

Yes, that would be awesome and if i could have done it i would but sadly i can't really edit the terrain. I'll see if it's possible to do something with the camera angling but i don't know if i will get anything out of that.

Level 1
Yes, that would be awesome and if i could have done it i would but sadly i can't really edit the terrain. I'll see if it's possible to do something with the camera angling but i don't know if i will get anything out of that.

I know it would take work but I would be willing to help rework the terrain if you placed the spawns and did the other essentials. I'm still a bit new to the world editor but I could get the basic map done. Is it possible to " copy and paste " characters from the previous map?

Status
Not open for further replies.