• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I've made some few maps. The main drawback is the language. I would like to translate them, but my English is very slopy. So I would like to know if someone is interested to help me.

It's a kind of melee map, with a lot of details. Unfortunatly it is not very played. That's why I want to translate it. This is the link :

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=ehnbo1

Level 1
What's the best way to get a temporary smartphone in Shanghai that includes Google maps and can run a translation (Shanghainese/Mandarin/English) app?

I will be working and living in Shanghai for a month. My first priority here is 1) to have Google maps and directions to help find my way around and 2) to be able to run iPhone or Android apps to help with quick translation for basic traveler's needs. Telephone service quality is secondary. Where's the best place in Shanghai to purchase/rent the hardware? What's the best platform/service for this?

Last edited:
Level 6
Hello,

I've made some few maps. The main drawback is the language. I would like to translate them, but my English is very slopy. So I would like to know if someone is interested to help me.

It's a kind of melee map, with a lot of details. Unfortunatly it is not very played. That's why I want to translate it. This is the link :

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=ehnbo1

It's not that sloppy..... Anyway what's your mother language? U know the 1st language u use?

Level 6
I tried it in Single Player. The maps not bad at all. Unfortunately.... I don't read French...Don't ask me how i tested your map....But good luck looking for a translator.

Status
Not open for further replies.